? servers

? players online

PB Evaluation V2

• Content Count:  2001

Hello everyone,

With caution taking a leave of absence I will be taking over his spot for the time being. As of right now I am a bit busy with college just starting but I promise I will be working on changing some rules as soon as I can. This post is meant to be an update on what I plan on doing with the server/rules. I want to be as clear and transparent as possible with everyone and make sure you all know why I am making the changes I am.

1. I will be removing deathgames.

Deathgames just are not working out well for the server. I have had many people come to me and discuss this and I think at this point in time it would be best to remove them and revert back to the old ways. For those of you who aren’t aware or want more clarification I will explain that. Forced deathgames will no longer be allowed in the server. However, Ts can still volunteer to participate in deathgames if they chose to.

2. Forced LRs will still be in place.

Delaying the rounds has been a major issue when it comes to having 2

3. I will be redoing/remaking the Rules/Clarification threads. The last time caution and I met to discuss rule changes we agreed that they need a rework. This will take some time so don’t expect the new threads to come up soon. If you would like to help me with this send me a message on steam. The following is a list of reasons why I am doing this:

Edit: I have just decided to clean them up and not redo them.

The thread can be confusing

Redundant

4. Add a rules about conflicting orders.

The rules right now are not very straight forward on this topic. I want to make it a harsher punishment if someone is intentionally conflicting orders and making things difficult. I will be looking into temp mutes and perm mutes for this. Hopefully after a few months all the trouble makers will be dealt with.

5. Adding clarification to freezing and AFK freezing.

A lot of people don't know the difference between these. AFK freeze is when the player does not move at all, like they are afk. Freezing is when the player is not allowed walk around but they are allowed to look around and use their mouse.

I want to make an important note here before I wrap up this post. I need feedback from you guys, the more the better. Feedback is what helps me gauge what direction you guys want this server to go in. So please give me your feedback and don't stay quiet. I may not reply to every single thread/post but I will do my best to read them all and take them into consideration when making changes.

• Like 25
Edited by Jake

• Content Count:  4441

Thank you so much for proposing these changes.

I pretty much agree with everything you changed here.

After we see how the server does we can maybe change the number for Forced LRs, play around with the T start mute-time and of course if anyone comes forward with a good Warden system we could find a more concrete solution to conflicting orders.

To be honest the root of all evil on PB has mostly been the lack of administration & poor changes.

A step in the right direction, good work @Jake !

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2001

Thank you so much for proposing these changes.

I pretty much agree with everything you changed here.

After we see how the server does we can maybe change the number for Forced LRs, play around with the T start mute-time and of course if anyone comes forward with a good Warden system we could find a more concrete solution to conflicting orders.

To be honest the root of all evil on PB has mostly been the lack of administration & poor changes.

A step in the right direction, good work @Jake !

I am thinking of making forced LRs allowed when there are 5 or less Ts alive. What does everyone think of this?

• Like 2

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.