? servers

? players online

Is killing a Terrorist after their LR for or against the rules?

• Content Count:  43

During the map ba_jail_electric_razor_go, I was the last Terrorist out of 3 CTs. I was forced to use an LR by one of the CT's, slay urself irl ty xd, which was a knife fight. After I won said knife fight, I accidentally picked up the gun, and in less time that I had in which I wanted to put the gun down, I was killed by Stingrqy. Nimmy was on the server at the time but was checking the forums, and because I wasn't recording and screenshots are useless on Jailbreak, I have to ask if what Stingrqy did was actionable, or against the rules?

I'm not reporting him since I have literally no evidence and the administrator at the time wasn't looking, so any sort of report would be pointless.

• Content Count:  614

From my experience if you had your LR done and finished, you get killed hence the name Last Request. Would be pretty pointless to call it a LR if you keep on living after your LR has been fulfilled.

From my experience if you had your LR done and finished, you get killed hence the name Last Request. Would be pretty pointless to call it a LR if you keep on living after your LR has been fulfilled.

I see. That makes more sense. Thanks.

• Content Count:  1403

Last Requests are special orders given by CTs that allow prisoners to decide what they want to do before they die. These orders are optional for prisoners to follow.

The following criteria must be met in order for a LR to be valid:

•The request is reasonable

•The LR activity isn't timed (i.e. a LR to do surf for 2 minutes)

•The LR doesn't last for the remainder of the round (i.e. freedays)

•A CT agrees to the LR

If a LR is invalid, a CT must reject it and tell the prisoner to choose another LR. If a CT agrees to do a LR, the LR cannot be revoked and must be carried out only by that CT until completed unless the prisoner rebels, the CT dies, or the prisoner dies. A prisoner is allowed to harm/kill the CT if their LR implies that the CT can be harmed and possibly killed by the prisoner. However, if the prisoner decides to rebel in a way that is not implied in their LR, they can be killed (i.e. shooting at another CT when doing shot for shot).

A LR is complete once the prisoner and/or the participating CT dies. The prisoner may request to continue their LR once the original LR is complete, however the remaining CTs are not required to honor this request and the prisoner can be killed after completion of their LR. The request to continue cannot be a part of the original LR. If a prisoner's LR is interrupted and unable to be completed, such as another prisoner killing the CT who agreed to do gun toss, the prisoner loses their LR but cannot be killed and may request another LR.

Below are examples of popular LR's:

•Shot for shot (s4s) - Prisoner and CT take turns firing 1 pistol shot at each other from a distance until someone dies.

•Knife fight (kf) - Prisoner and CT go 1v1 using knives only until someone dies.

•Gun toss (gt) - Prisoner throws a weapon as far as possible off a ledge, CT tries to beat their marker, winner gets to kill the loser.

This is straight from Goku's rule clarification thread here - http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=70859

Last Requests are special orders given by CTs that allow prisoners to decide what they want to do before they die. These orders are optional for prisoners to follow.

The following criteria must be met in order for a LR to be valid:

•The request is reasonable

•The LR activity isn't timed (i.e. a LR to do surf for 2 minutes)

•The LR doesn't last for the remainder of the round (i.e. freedays)

•A CT agrees to the LR

If a LR is invalid, a CT must reject it and tell the prisoner to choose another LR. If a CT agrees to do a LR, the LR cannot be revoked and must be carried out only by that CT until completed unless the prisoner rebels, the CT dies, or the prisoner dies. A prisoner is allowed to harm/kill the CT if their LR implies that the CT can be harmed and possibly killed by the prisoner. However, if the prisoner decides to rebel in a way that is not implied in their LR, they can be killed (i.e. shooting at another CT when doing shot for shot).

A LR is complete once the prisoner and/or the participating CT dies. The prisoner may request to continue their LR once the original LR is complete, however the remaining CTs are not required to honor this request and the prisoner can be killed after completion of their LR. The request to continue cannot be a part of the original LR. If a prisoner's LR is interrupted and unable to be completed, such as another prisoner killing the CT who agreed to do gun toss, the prisoner loses their LR but cannot be killed and may request another LR.

Below are examples of popular LR's:

•Shot for shot (s4s) - Prisoner and CT take turns firing 1 pistol shot at each other from a distance until someone dies.

•Knife fight (kf) - Prisoner and CT go 1v1 using knives only until someone dies.

•Gun toss (gt) - Prisoner throws a weapon as far as possible off a ledge, CT tries to beat their marker, winner gets to kill the loser.

This is straight from Goku's rule clarification thread here - http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=70859

Yes, I saw and I saw the post before yours. Thanks.

Reply to Thread