? servers

? players online

How to get an Admin

• Content Count:  79

How do I get an admin on TTT when people are RDM or doing other things against the rules? Should I friend an admin on steam and message them when I need them? Or do I complain into chatbox? Or do I just submit a player complaint?

• Content Count:  1403

You can either add administrators and message them on steam or put it in the shout box.

If you have enough evidence and have done the two steps above. Then you should post a player complaint. I usually only post one if an admin can't come to the server that is needed. 99% of the time there is one available.

• Content Count:  202

If you have admins on your friends list always hit them up :d. The Shout box is also a great way to get admins on or if you know people that have admins as friends u can tell them to grab a admin. Another option is recording a demo of the offenders and making a player complaint and clean the servers up :d

• Content Count:  3728

Alright, here's what you have to do when there are people doing bad things on the server and there are no admins on the server atm:

• Call in an admin by posting on Chatbox.
  • Call in an admin through our Teamspeak server.
  • Call in an admin by adding them on Steam and then pming them the situation.
  • When above fails, get significant proof of the rulebreaker breaking the rules (screenshots and demos preferred) followed by posting a player complaint.

Do the things above correctly and there is a better chance of a posse of admins rushing in to keep the peace and/or the person getting punished. :thumb:

Also don't forget admins can't be on 24/7 on the servers but I'm sure we try our best.

:larry:

• Like 2

Reply to Thread