? servers

? players online

Really nit-picky stuff

• Content Count:  418

So, only just making my account a few days ago even though I've played on the ZE server for a few years now, I have already noticed a few spelling and grammatical errors. (I know what you're thinking, "what a loser" "grammar nazi, smh) Ok, sure. Now, I do understand that not all SG users' first language is English and I don't expect everything to be perfect. In fact, someone will probably find an error in this post. HOWEVER, whenever I see these things in a professional setting where they should not be I immediately point it out. I do it all the time and my parents hate me for it. So with that all being said, here's what I've most recently noticed when I tried to change my avatar.

"If you are new and have less that 10 posts you cannot add an avatar."

pls.

Less that.

THAT. IT'S THAN

This type of stuff triggers me into a death spiral and you can call me a baby and what not but I'd argue that fixing these minor errors only makes the website a lot better and professional. Anyway, first post, only 9 more until I don't have to see this alert but hopefully it will get fixed soon.

If for some insane reason people want me to point out other grammatical and spelling errors so that they can be addressed then I guess I could do that.

k have a nice day

• Like 6

• Content Count:  6242

To be able to fix this, I'll need to know where it is. I don't think I put that there but its possible. If you are using chrome select the text, right click and choose inspect. Take a SS of the stuff that comes up. It will help me find where the hell that is.

• Content Count:  1612

To be able to fix this, I'll need to know where it is. I don't think I put that there but its possible. If you are using chrome select the text, right click and choose inspect. Take a SS of the stuff that comes up. It will help me find where the hell that is.

1a9a8f5be43d4323bab1d3f0637a9b58.png

:tacos:

Been bugging me for a bit too

Reply to Thread