? servers

? players online

Crawfish Goes Back to the Lagoon

• Content Count:  1061

Disclaimer ---> I swear I wrote this before Xeno posted his :rip: I don't want to steal any thunder, but I'd rather get this out of the way because people keep asking me what happened. Sorry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of you may have noticed that my name went from green to blue on the forums. No, it's not a glitch in the matrix. I've decided after much thought that it's time for me to step down from my role as Server Administrator. My reasons are personal and so I'd rather not talk about it here. I was not punished or anything bad like that, I can assure you. But, I really have nothing else to say about it.

I loved my time that I have spent as Server Administrator for our community and I wouldn't take a second of it back. This has been an extremely rewarding experience for me. Even when dealing with all the toxic, cancerous, filth... I really loved what I was doing because I felt like I was making a difference; a real difference that so many of our regulars recognized and appreciated. I honestly only became admin because of people like that who would say all the time "You should go for admin! You'd be great." Those people know who they are and I really want to thank you for all the support and patience you've given to me.

I'd like to think that I hit the ground running, and I am very proud of all the work I did for our community. At times it felt overwhelming, but the regulars always made it worth the stress. The SG community in general has been so welcoming and accepting from the very start. I can't tell you how much that means to me. It was my pleasure to even be a small addition to the amazing staff of Steam-Gamer. I wish the best of luck to any and all admins working so tirelessly (or in some cases, hardly working :p) to keep the servers from burning down. You guys are the real MVPs. (Especially admins that go out of their way to frequent JB specifically to admin it.)

Truthfully, I'm not going anywhere. I'm still a ZM/ZE reg (til i die), so if you poke your head into any of those kinds of servers, you'll probably find me. I am still gonna be hanging around the forums and I'll join for some events and whatnot.

I'm just not gonna be your SA :crawdaddy: any more.

• Like 39

• Content Count:  470

wWAYROh.jpg

Tis but a shed of your shell Crawson. One day you will return being green. Be on the lookout for my posts, who knows, there might be craw references ;). Always know,

I am your :crawdaddy:

• Content Count:  788

Man it's a shame it was short lived, me and you started from the same spot and we made it together man :) Shame you gotta step down, take care man!

Edit: @souceboss

[sG] Souce Boss: yo

[sG] Souce Boss: does that mean

[sG] Souce Boss: im the new crawfish?

[sG] Rye: no

[sG] Souce Boss: WHOS YOUR CRAWDDARDDY

[sG] Rye: NO

[sG] Souce Boss: ITS ME

• Like 1
Edited by Rye
crawdaddy conflicts

Reply to Thread