? servers

? players online

Reflections

• Content Count:  8383

I came back just to tell you I love you Xeno. Keep on being awesome man and thanks for making SG great.

I'm also drunk :p

• Like 2
Edited by Drox

• Content Count:  1719

Oh man, you will be missed my dear friend. I can't thank you enough for your work here at SG, and for liveing up almost every TS channel and server you have been in. I sincerely wish you the best of luck in the future, and really do hope you still stick around, and jump into TS from time to time.

Edited by Post

• Content Count:  1193

Thank you, XeNo for contributing so much into this community. I will miss the times on Terror Train when you would pick me up and throw me off the train, and then catch me and throw me again:rlol:. We want you to know that you really made a big difference here and you know that we all here appreciate it.

Good luck in life and I hope all goes well!

• Content Count:  913

Nah XeNo. Resignation Rejected. Get Back To Work!

Thanks for all the hard work you put into SG, its sad to see you actually leaving :(

• Like 5

• Content Count:  5055

Oh damn, whos gonna do the raffles now? Whos gonna put up rap lyrics in the sticky? Whos gonna lead us in the CA meetings and meme at the same time?

You did a crap ton of good things for S-G, inspired a lot of people too. I hope you come back from time to time and visit and chill with us all.

Also @XeNo dont worry I still have that super secret pic in my signature from back when I first got SA xd

xD9gXat.png

• Like 1
Edited by Leon Mordecai

• Content Count:  1401

Wow I really didn't see this one coming. I remember us talking about people underestimating and under-appreciate you for what you do for the community, for the players, servers,... But you were one of the greatest BD's that I've known, and you stepping down hit me hard in the feels. Ngl those fucking reflections made me cry, you will definitely be missed @XeNo.

We had a brief period of laughs, memes and serious moments and I'll miss those. I'm sure we'll be seeing more of you...

Maybe... (you triggered yet?)

Edited by Suri

Reply to Thread