? servers

? players online

Reflections

• Content Count:  6242

As I've told you earlier, you will be missed here. It won't be the same without you. We both have spent a significant amount of time here and most of it has been working together managing the community. We've learned a bunch from each other and grown into different people because of it. I was thankful for you speaking out and against me in several discussions we've had as BDs. It was always a good thing when we had our devils advocate sessions. You'll always be welcomed here. Hopefully this isn't goodbye, more of a see ya later.

Also...TACOS!!!

• Like 5

• Content Count:  614

Although I may just be a regular on the servers, I will always remember the good times that we shared on the servers :) I hope that you do well outside of SG and everything goes well. My word may not hold for much, but I would love to think that I am speaking for all of SG when I say that we will miss you and we will always welcome you back with open arms. Farewell, The Undisputed God of TTT.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

We haven't always been able to see eye to eye but from way back in 2011/2012 to now I knew you as a really fun & trolly dude around GMod TTT.

Thank you for the time, effort and hard work you've put into SG. :usa2:

• Content Count:  202

God damn lots of Good old folks stepping down in the past 5 months but you were the biggest surprise. Very sad to see you go and i hope you come and visit again. Thanks for making this server great and all you have done for people to enjoy it. Just keep :dab: on

• Content Count:  2187

When I first saw this, I immediately thought of this:

Legit talk, though. It's been great seeing you around the forums and on the servers. Seeing you take up the responsibilities of Vice President around here really made a difference, for real. Position-wise, I don't think anyone could replace someone like you, and if someone did, they'd have some pretty big shoes to fill. You really were someone people could look up to, even if it's just the internet.

Seriously, we'll miss you. It's been an illuminating experience with you around. I only wish the best for you.

• Like 4
Edited by Frostbitten

• Content Count:  470

Looks like Xeno has moved on from SG and into my pocket:

o8xA4Ru.png

M3cZmRM.png

Thanks for everything you did for SG! I've never seen such a stable community with so much professionalism before. I'm pretty confident in saying you had a very big part in that. Hope to see ya again soon!

• Like 4
Edited by Souce Boss

• Content Count:  3740

Damn this is giving me the feels ... really sucks to see this day come but at the same time, it's also a day for blokes like me to take the time to say how much we appreciate your time, work, and effort here. If there's one word I would use to describe you, Xeno, it's passion. I truly do deeply appreciate you for the passion you always put on display every single day you've been in this community; I will always remember you for it.

• Like 4

Reply to Thread