? servers

? players online

Gmod TTT and future servers.

• Content Count:  11723

Every time we tried it never works.

We all say "Lets get Gmod TTT" and none of you play.

We might be able to get a few on the server with event postings but we are not a Gmod community anymore.

@XeNo

Worked his ass off to re-make our old TTT W/ a Cash shop for items.

After all his work, we never played on the server.

Gmod TTT Will never work with SG anymore, most of our active Gmod TTT Supporters are either banned or gone from SG.

I don't support this idea. I'd rather see it at the MGT

• Content Count:  3401

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but aside from a few cosmetics I don't see anything redeeming about GMod TTT. It's clunkier, has much MUCH worse hit reg, worse performance in a lot of cases, and the gun play is laughable compared to the refined mechanics of a a dedicated shooter like CS:GO. By now we have 99% of all the popular maps ported to CS:GO and if there's a map you would like ported you can just request it. The only thing I see missing from CS:GO TTT is picking up bodies and props which really isn't a big deal.

Even if you disagree with all that, I think separating the TTT community only hurts both sides since there would be less players on both sides.

I have to agree with some of this and disagree with other parts. Many people here loved Gmod TTT back in the day, it was so fun. Other things missing from CS:GO are 'map events' like toppling the whole building on rooftop, the water killing you on 17island etc...

Although I agree we now have a popular CSGO TTT server I think Gmod will just alienate the two which we don't need. Stick it to server events.

Gmod is still a very popular game and I wonder why we don't have servers on it though, there are tonnes of popular game modes that can bring players in such as Hide and Seek, Murder etc...

Edited by frosty

• Content Count:  202

I have to agree with some of this and disagree with other parts. Many people here loved Gmod TTT back in the day, it was so fun. Other things missing from CS:GO are 'map events' like toppling the whole building on rooftop, the water killing you on 17island etc...

Although I agree we now have a popular CSGO TTT server I think Gmod will just alienate the two which we don't need. Stick it to server events.

Gmod is still a very popular game and I wonder why we don't have servers on it though, there are tonnes of popular game modes that can bring players in such as Hide and Seek, Murder etc...

those map events you mentioned are still possible in CS:GO (for the most part) it's just that mappers haven't bothered to include them for whatever reason during their ports. If you really want a feature added, contact whoever ported the map and ask them or have another mapper see if they can add it in.

• Content Count:  6242

As I've stated on another server suggestion, we are currently getting to the peak of our dedi's limits. We have a unreleased projects in the mix and as it was stated that we don't want to try to directly compete with ourselves with Gmod TTT.

• Content Count:  3462

I'm not one to agree or disagree with having a Gmod TTT server along side a CS:GO TTT server, but I suggest before AO+ consider anything having to do with this that we have a MGT for it later whenever it's voted for (based on the last vote it's bound to be either next month's or sometime later). If it's so popular and it explodes, keep it up a bit longer to test on more than just the Regulars and Admins on SG.

The server will only survive if you get random people from Gmod to come and stay in the server. That's the key thing that our past Gmod TTT servers lacked.

While I doubt it'd work, we've seen crazier things happen. We laughed at the idea of CS:GO TTT. Then @R3TROATTACK messaged me and a few others saying "hey look I'm doing a thing xd" and here we are today.

Edit: I didn't see @SpikedRocker's post, thanks tapatalk xddd

• Like 1
Edited by Nuclear Onion
I'm drunk

Reply to Thread