? servers

? players online

JB Ct team collision

• Content Count:  449

So often times when i play ct on jb some of my firends decide its a good laugh to block me when im trying to go back inside a vent to get cover from a rebelling t (cough swagmoney). This could be avoided if there was no team collision on ct so i can go into vent with out blocking. Also often times if a ct blocks a ct from exiting a place where he can die it will sometimes result in a teamkill or the ct being blocked getting killed. While some may argue that the cts wouldnt be able to boost each other, there really isnt no use for boosting. The only other thing i think team collision would be useful is run boosting which reallyt isnt needed in a jb server. Team collision wouldnt be turned off for ts as they might actually need boosting and run boost. Thats why i think we should turn team collision off on ct

• Content Count:  418

Disagree, this is disadvantageous to Ts. Sometimes you just count on a narrow hallway, or vent, or whatever and people blocking each other. Regardless of whether or not they actually get a CT killed or not, if CTs can all back away without blocking each other is unfair, as a T rebelling in a crowd of Ts can not do the same.

• Content Count:  2262

@PM27 the ct purposaly tried to block me from going back into the vents for cover, he did it for the sake of "trolling" me and almost cause me to die when 2 ts were rebelling 5 feet away from me
It count at team killing to be honest. contact admin or record a demo

• Content Count:  2844

I don't really see any reason to remove team collision nor do I like the idea. If you purposely get blocked so you get killed or someone blocks you just for trolling sake then the best thing to do is to contact an admin about it.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread