? servers

? players online

Can being allowed to go to medic after being freeshot be a rule?

• Content Count:  22

CTs 99% of time never let you go to medic...kind of defeats the purpose.

If you got freeshot and its not DG time, there isn't any games going on, or any special rules...you should be allowed to go to medic as long as you tell a CT and are accompanied by one.

• Content Count:  890

Its the CT's choice. Medic is a privilege and he doesn't have to let you go. If you get freeshot it was probably a misunderstanding or crossfire.

If you get freeshot multiple rounds in a row by the same person you can make a player complaint.

I don't see why we should add in a rule about it because that would be giving a prisoner power that only the CT should have.

• Content Count:  1193

Because CTs never let you go to medic.

Again, it's a privilege not a given. If you get free shot tell another CT that you were free shot and you need to go to medic. Most of them will let you if it was really a free shot. Otherwise don't rebel in front of CTs and get yourself a warning shot.

• Content Count:  2230

My short answer would be no.

It's a rare round in PB where there isn't at least one person that shouts or types 'FREEKILL' or 'FREESHOT'. For there to be a set rule that stated 'every time a player is freeshot the CT must let them heal' would cause so many issues. We can not expect a player base that typically has T's claiming that things happened one way and CT's the other decide between themselves whether every single 'freeshot' deserves medic. In half the scenario's there isn't going to be a distinct verdict on whether the CT actually freeshot and we will constantly have T's going to medic claiming they were freeshot, which will result in them either being killed and causing more shit or the CT's being too afraid to do anything because of a rule. If anyone doesn't think this'll happen, then seeing that players do this right now, having a rule that says they can will make a lot more do so.

Don't get me wrong, in a perfect world this would work as mature people could easily discuss a shot quickly and have it dealt with, that world is not JB. This wouldn't work, and would (imo) cause more havoc and isn't worth adding as a rule.

I think this is fine as it is. I have more to say but I don't really think it's necessary as what I've already stated is enough reasoning for me.

• Like 1
Edited by Luke
stuff

• Content Count:  2001

No.

As Luke said every single round somebody gets "freeshot" and would it it on themselves to go the medic and heal. However, on their way to medic they would most likely be killed because it looks like they are rebelling. There is no possible way that CTs can keep track of every person that was legitimately freeshot. As a result of that people would abuse the hell out of this constantly claiming they were freeshot and walking themselves to medic so they can get a free shot at rebelling. Also, the wording for this rule would have to be extremely long and complicated making it more confusing for players. There is so many clarifications and situations we would need to make clear of when it is ok for the T to get healed and when the T isn't. It is just not worth making a rule like this. We don't want people getting banned because we made a confusing rule that nobody can understand.

Medic is a privilege and CTs are allowed to restrict it from you at all times. In reality there is no reason a T needs to heal or even have 100HP. There has never really been an issue with this in the past so I don't think we need to make a rule for it now.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1619

Because CTs never let you go to medic.

The odd time they won't and that's usually because there aren't many CTs on. It's fine the way it is, just a couple people that rarely let you go. No need for any rule change on this one, it'll just slow down the game if everyone had to go to medic just because they were shot.

In my experience, if they see you were freeshot or crossfired, they will often just send everyone to medic.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.