? servers

? players online

Server Plugins

• Content Count:  2001

Also, a lot of those plugins require a LOT of backend work, and the one we were working on (which started with jeN and BoM back a long while ago) required you to download an external app to run it. It could be useful potentially but it's a lot of work

Yeah, that is my main reason for saying no. It is a ton of backend work and then for example lets say the requests got sent to TS I doubt many admins would even respond to them.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5055

Is there a plugin where you can votekick a CT off of CT? Sometimes you get CTs that all they do is scream into their mics and spam over the CTs actually giving orders.

Nope, and as far as I know they wont add a plugin that restricts players from playing CT, so if someone is screaming into their mics or not following rules or not playing the way the game mode is suppose to be played then call an admin in

• Content Count:  2238

Also, a lot of those plugins require a LOT of backend work, and the one we were working on (which started with jeN and BoM back a long while ago) required you to download an external app to run it. It could be useful potentially but it's a lot of work

I remember jeN working on one for me. It crashed the server. Honestly, pretty effective. Problem maker? Just crash the server and then they go away!

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.