? servers

? players online

16 Personalities

• Content Count:  1719

Take the test

here

See characters and their traits

here

I came by this website named 16 personalities a while ago. To quickly sum it up, it's a 10-ish minute long

test that will find a fitting character for you and your personality. The result of the test will show you your

personality based on your input through various characters with different traits. I became a Debater

(Extrovert Intuitive Thinking and Prospecting), and I'm wondering if you guys would like to take the

test and share your results! I think it's very interesting, and gives a kind of mind-blowing feeling to see

your own results, as you most likely will relate heavily to the character you get.

My results

Debater

Link to my profile

7e056fa119a0a727fb27b341632ba5c9.png

• Like 5
Edited by Post

• Content Count:  1401

Campaigner

Meaning im curious, observant, energetic and good in communicating but I'm shit in practical stuff, get stressed easily and overthink things :larry:

For the people that are interested this test is based on the Big Five, a basic personalitymodel/scale.

• Content Count:  2730

Campaigner

Meaning im curious, observant, energetic and good in communicating but I'm shit in practical stuff, get stressed easily and overthink things :larry:

For the people that are interested this test is based on the Big Five, a basic personalitymodel/scale.

Campaingner? More like complainer. :kappa:

• Like 2

Reply to Thread