? servers

? players online

Spec timeout

• Content Count:  1619

Is it possible to add something that automatically kicks specs after a few minutes? During peak hours it's nearly impossible to get a spot, but then when you join you see 2-4 people not even playing. You could probably have it set to not kick admins, but everyone else after a few minutes should be kicked. If they want to play they can rejoin.

Just a thought to keep the actual flow of playing traffic going.

• Content Count:  5055

Could always pay the $5 or $15 worth of skins for subscriber and use the reserve slot option xd.

If we had a spec time, what about for the players that are spectating because they're recording a demo for a player complaint? Or maybe a regular on ZE is spectating because he wants to "guide" the players on the map.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1403

Could always pay the $5 or $15 worth of skins for subscriber and use the reserve slot option xd.

If we had a spec time, what about for the players that are spectating because they're recording a demo for a player complaint? Or maybe a regular on ZE is spectating because he wants to "guide" the players on the map.

There could be ways around that such as typing in chat or switching from different players if the plugin could pick up those little things that could prevent them from getting kicked. I would prefer if the specs could get kicked after a certain amount of time so more players could be actively participating in the game.

• Content Count:  1667

I don't think this will work out at all. When I come to Pb I'm usually undercover in spectate or in game but when I'm called in I'm usually watching the person while in spectator mode. If a person just went to get a bite for a few minutes and gets automatically kicked for being in spec for to long is stupid. There is no point to add something like this if it's not going to work properly. If I were you just call in an admin to get on to kick any specs or just buy sub what Leon had stated.

• Content Count:  1592

IIRC, don't know about our afk plugin, but you can detect if a spectator is an afk or an active viewer, therefore making the spec time somewhat an interesting option.

• Content Count:  2230

I like the concept of this idea with allowing the current players to be generally more active and allow the flow of players on a server such as jailbreak. However that is only if it does work detecting active spec's and non-active as many admins will use spec as well as the examples on ZE and such. (I myself will spec a decent amount on JB) At the same time I feel like it will never take that long to be able to get into JB as even with the spec's the general inflow and outflow of players on JB is pretty fluid.

I also like the answer of just buy sub :)

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.