? servers

? players online

Bomb Station for TTT

• Content Count:  539

I believe phonicz said there was something like this on GMod TTT but I thought this would be an interesting new item for T's. The fake health station for traitors looks and acts like a Detective health station until an innocent attempts to heal using it, when it then beeps several times before exploding after a couple seconds, killing people in it's radius. I guess it could be modified in some ways but I thought it would be a really good idea~ :3

• Content Count:  5055

I'd find it weird if I saw a non blue detective suddenly drop a health station right in front of them. I guess the only way this fake T health station would work would be if they dropped it without anyone noticing or seeing and then trick people into using it by saying "Hey guys, a detective dropped a health station here, use it to regain some health back" or some poor unsuspecting fool with low health uses it. Unlike the c4 or laser mines where I could be drop it in a crowded group without anyone noticing I did it.

Unlike the c4 or laser mines where I could be drop it in a crowded group without anyone noticing I did it.

Yeah I guess it's more of a deceptive kind of item for the T's, but that makes it interesting :3. However I don't find much use for the C4. Half of the time it doesn't seem to even do much damage. (I placed one under 4 innocents and we all stood on it. Sadly to say, no one died xD) Also, unless I stand corrected, I'm pretty sure a Detective can instantly defuse C4 without picking a wire. If I DO stand corrected, that would also be a nice item for Detectives! The defuser!

• Content Count:  1396

Yeah I guess it's more of a deceptive kind of item for the T's, but that makes it interesting :3. However I don't find much use for the C4. Half of the time it doesn't seem to even do much damage. (I placed one under 4 innocents and we all stood on it. Sadly to say, no one died xD) Also, unless I stand corrected, I'm pretty sure a Detective can instantly defuse C4 without picking a wire. If I DO stand corrected, that would also be a nice item for Detectives! The defuser!

Afaik detectives don't insta defuse C4s and this item doesn't sound like it's worth it to make.

• Content Count:  3728

The difference between the health station in CS:GO and Garry's Mod is that in CS:GO you just need to be in proximity, but in GMod you actually had to press 'E' on it in order to retrieve HP (which usually caused people to spam it to gain back hp asap, which is why the Traitor health station worked so great, because instead of quickly gaining hp they lose it).

• Content Count:  1667

I personally don't like this idea if there was a such thing there is honestly no point to add it. It's basically the same thing as a c4 or a mine. I do agree that some times the c4 or mines do not work so there is really nothing much to do unless if someone could check up on that. There is no point of a t dropping a fake healing station to cause damage to others, this probably will lag the server more and could possibly break if lots of people are damaged. I'm just guessing but that's my personal opinion.

I guess this was a bad idea; it seemed cool when I first thought of it but bleh. ;p

EDIT: I read up more about it, and yeah it seems like it might have been a better idea for GMOD TTT. I read about it being that you must click E on the health station to use it in Gmod, so thats why I thought the "rapidly taking health away" thing might not work for CS:GO TTT but that's ALSO why I mentioned it being kinda like a bomb trap. I then though about the idea even more and I came to the conclusion that we kinda already have C4's and Mines so this idea might not be the best xD I still don't believe it's the worst idea tho and it might be able to be improved in some ways so if anyone has any ideas about this item suggestion that would be awesome :3

Edited by Insidious
i researched the item more xD

Reply to Thread