? servers

? players online

Admin App?

• Content Count:  4441

I admire that you want to get some feedback and gauge community opinion but I think that this thread itself is something that you shouldn't have to do. Someone who's able to see the flaw in their ways and change is much more preferable over someone who must be explained/told what they're doing wrong. Not trying to penalize you but I'm going to give you my honest viewpoint since that is what you're asking for.

When I'm online you're normally a good PB reg and personally I've never run into any issues with you as far as maturity, respect, and rule breaking goes.

I'll note here that your activity is really good but as @Delirium said you're afking A TON.

09c90ccdfab1310873567eb6e0467084.png

The only serious issue I have with you being an admin is that I don't think are wired for it. I think if you read through some of your forum posts some of them are pretty poor or just not well thought out. When you're an admin there are a lot of wishy-washy rules and stipulations that can get confusing. Coming off as unsure or incapable in your posts is going to kill you if you decide to post an application.

To summarize:

1. Keep your activity up the way it is, but make sure your AFKing doesn't get out of control.

2. Keep following the rules, being respectful and mature.

3. Start coming on TeamSpeak and branch off to SG's other servers as much as possible.

4. Increase quantity and more importantly, the quality of your forum posts.

5. Post some Player Complaints when you can (they help people make sure you know the rules and can enforce them, just make sure you don't report people for tiny offenses).

Anyway, I'm not gonna give you an actual vote but if you take what I said above as constructive criticism and make a conscious effort I'm confident you could one day be an SA.

• Like 2
Edited by All Ts
i cant spell post

Reply to Thread