? servers

? players online

Admin App?

• Content Count:  5055

Now before you apply for admin, I'd recommend you read this nifty GUIDE that I made for such the occasion. Just some things to consider when you apply is if you're known within the community because if you aren't people who don't know you will most likely vote abstain, do you show admin qualities for example do you tell other players the rules when they're new or break them or make player complaints, help the community and server in any way possible?

You can apply when ever you feel like it. If you want, you can apply right now and get feedback from your fellow community members or do like what you're doing right now and ask people for advice/input (I prefer private messaging both admins and regulars alike).

• Like 4
Edited by Leon Mordecai

• Content Count:  1403

If i were to apply for admin what are your thoughts?

Let's be honest here, most people will only give you their true input once you post your admin application. There really isn't much you can say until the time comes. My suggestion to you is follow the guide @Leon Mordecai wrote. You may come across that not everyone knows you in the community. One of the most important things you should focus on is becoming a positive influence to the players around you. Once the community sees you are making an effort for the positon, not only showing admin qualities, but also getting your name out there in a positive way, helping players on the servers, teamspeak, and forums then you should consider applying for admin.

Until then continue being you my dude, don't try to fake it. The community will KNOW!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  179

If i were to apply for admin what are your thoughts? Please be honest. IDK if you say "you would suck dick at admin"

No wonder you have been posting a ton lately. Anyways, for an admin, I think the two biggest things is to be active, and respectful. Also making player complaints can really help.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3728

I'd go with re-apply for sure. I haven't really experienced you in-game, but I have experienced you here on the forum and you're not leaving the right impression. You create threads every now and then but the quality of all of them is really, really bad (see http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=71257&p=851032&viewfull=1#post851032 for example). You usually create threads, ask a question, then never respond to others in your thread ever again (see http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=71802&p=855665&viewfull=1#post855665 for example) which gives me the impression you're just posting/creating threads for the sake of post counts. I even deleted some of your posts that just contained "LOL".

Just know spamming your way up to 100+ posts isn't the way to get admin and you asking this question right after you reached a 100+ posts makes me giggle a little and gives me a better understanding of why you post the way you do.

• Like 2
Edited by Paralyzed

• Content Count:  202

My answer Is NO. Jk i dont know rlly , you seem like a good player but somtimes you can get into a lil beef with players but not out of the ordinary. My advice is to build a better relationship wih the community in general :) and dont apply just cause you got 100 posts and can, apply cause you really want to help the server. Dont apply for admin just cause you want to be known as a admin, basically Know if thats what you really want to do(for good reasons of course) :)

• Like 1
Edited by grASSo (Wolf)

Reply to Thread