Notice

View Poll Results: Add this map to the server?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Leon Mordecai
    Dodge and weeb

ze_roof_adventure_v5_b2 request

Map Suggestion
    Full map name
    ze_roof_adventure_v5_b2
    Type of map
    Zombie Escape
    Link to map downloadAdditional Information
    Yes I know this map has been suggested at least two times, each a different version and each getting rejected, but I am (hopefully) confident that this version is much much better compared to the last time it was suggested.

• Reduce level's difficulty.
    • Cancel the fantastic level.
    • Remove [boss's movable fire] in Normal level.
    • Remove [boss's push] in Hard level.
    • Reduce boss's health.
    • Cancel some teleportions in Hard and Extreme level.
    • Modify the last hold terrain and time in Easy,Normal,Hard,Extreme level.
    • Modify the special particle weapons' random refresh positions.
    • Reduce some hold positions' time.
    • Winners have access to get rewarding weapons.
    • Beautify and optimize the map.

Screenshots attached
    Yes

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon Mordecai For This Useful Post:
    Agent Wesker (01-10-2017)

Leon Mordecai
    Dodge and weeb

Updated to v5_b3

Black Rain
    Administrative Officer

Hmm :/ Would like to do one more test with a better group of players >.> Seems people can't understand how to defend simple choke points and no one ever grabs heal or survives long enough with it. I even made the map 10x easier with mother teleport and delay in zombie spawn timers but meh.

Inception
    Server Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rain View Post
    Hmm :/ Would like to do one more test with a better group of players >.>
    Theres a reason I made you admin of my group x_x so you guys can make events for this kind of stuff and people join

Black Rain
    Administrative Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    Theres a reason I made you admin of my group x_x so you guys can make events for this kind of stuff and people join
    STOP BULLYING ME IN PUBLIC ;_____;. WE ARE ALREADY DISCUSSING THIS ON STEAM PLS

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Rain For This Useful Post:
    Inception (01-11-2017)

Paralyzed
    Community Advisor

The current version is b4. Seems like the mapper updated it twice already in the time that you requested b2 until now.

@Black Rain, I guess you'll have to invite me over if you're looking for a better group of players.

Leon Mordecai
    Dodge and weeb

Updated to v5_b4

Finally removed that bullshit zip line if its the one that is right before the boss on easy mode and trimmed people

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon Mordecai For This Useful Post:
    Crawfish (01-11-2017)

Black Rain
    Administrative Officer

We actually played on b4 when I conducted the test I'm gonna run it under the same cvars for the next test when we play it with a stronger group of players doe

frosty
    faggot

Can you invite me to the group so I know when you are playing these maps? Or just use the SG group... @Inception

Inception
    Server Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by frosty View Post
    Can you invite me to the group so I know when you are playing these maps? Or just use the SG group.:@Inception
    Git Gud first.

But in reality, The real reason I want to set a high bar for joining my group is because if I were to just invite everybody who was a regular on SG servers, there wouldnt be much incentive to join and wear the tag. As you can seeeeeee, most of the people who choose to wear our tag have deserved to do so because they have clearly stood out from the rest of the pack by consistently being the last humans alive on almost any map even. Whether it be gris or icecap. Also the "randoms" you do see on the group are always extremely skilled players from other servers and I just invited them because #1 they are good and tend to hop servers a lot and #2 which is to bring more attention to SG kinda like hey we're not that bad because we have good people the play regularly.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Inception For This Useful Post:
    Brandon (01-12-2017)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast