Notice
    Zeni
    SG Regular

Off Mic till DG is over

When playing a death game, some people like to mic spam during it and no one can hear the orders in the death game, ex. Simon Says or First Reaction Last Reaction. Do you HAVE to give a warning shot or can you just kill them considering that it is a death game.

All Ts
    bettin on me like vegas

Tell them off mic if you believe it will be an issue otherwise you should repeat the orders to keep the death game clear.

I don't understand why so many threads have to get made off of small-rare instances on PB, most of these questions are incredibly self explanatory.

Pred
    Bubblez is a Creep

And ct's shoot and its really annoying bc sometimes I cant hear

Dominic
    Jailbreak Overlord

Imo if it isn't apart of the death-game it's just a regular order so you have to warning shot. Like when you're playing FRLR and you say "off mic for the remainder of the death-game" that order isn't involved in the death-game. I guess if you're playing Simon Says and you say the same thing you don't really have to warning shot, since it's apart of the game.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dominic For This Useful Post:
    Nimmy (01-09-2017), Zeni (01-08-2017)

Zeni
    SG Regular

Quote Originally Posted by All Ts View Post
    Tell them off mic if you believe it will be an issue otherwise you should repeat the orders to keep the death game clear.

I don't understand why so many threads have to get made off of small-rare instances on PB, most of these questions are incredibly self explanatory.
    I dont need criticism, I just want an answer.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeni For This Useful Post:
    Nuclear Onion (01-08-2017)

Enderspine
    SaGi

Quote Originally Posted by Zeni View Post
    I dont need criticism, I just want an answer.
    ooo killem.

But for real tho, this honestly doesn't need to be a thread. If a CT doesn't want a T on mic, they give the order "off mic", if the order is given as part of the deathgame, then its the deathgame, and ya kill em. If it's not a part of the deathgame, you warning shot, then kill em.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Enderspine For This Useful Post:
    Zeni (01-08-2017)

Four
    Jail Break Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by All Ts View Post

Going on with this post, if you have simple questions like this just message an administrator or a regular instead of making an entire thread for it. We are here to help