? servers

? players online

Off Mic till DG is over

• Content Count:  131

When playing a death game, some people like to mic spam during it and no one can hear the orders in the death game, ex. Simon Says or First Reaction Last Reaction. Do you HAVE to give a warning shot or can you just kill them considering that it is a death game.:mad2::rlol:

:)

• Content Count:  4441

Tell them off mic if you believe it will be an issue otherwise you should repeat the orders to keep the death game clear.

I don't understand why so many threads have to get made off of small-rare instances on PB, most of these questions are incredibly self explanatory.

• Content Count:  5674

Imo if it isn't apart of the death-game it's just a regular order so you have to warning shot. Like when you're playing FRLR and you say "off mic for the remainder of the death-game" that order isn't involved in the death-game. I guess if you're playing Simon Says and you say the same thing you don't really have to warning shot, since it's apart of the game.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  131

Tell them off mic if you believe it will be an issue otherwise you should repeat the orders to keep the death game clear.

I don't understand why so many threads have to get made off of small-rare instances on PB, most of these questions are incredibly self explanatory.

I dont need criticism, I just want an answer.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  678

I dont need criticism, I just want an answer.

ooo killem.

But for real tho, this honestly doesn't need to be a thread. If a CT doesn't want a T on mic, they give the order "off mic", if the order is given as part of the deathgame, then its the deathgame, and ya kill em. If it's not a part of the deathgame, you warning shot, then kill em.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1403

Going on with this post, if you have simple questions like this just message an administrator or a regular instead of making an entire thread for it. We are here to help :)

Edited by Four
Worded the statement differently.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.