? servers

? players online

Force DG and LRs

• Content Count:  1

This is my first post it with have many errors but I would like to express my opoin.

*Disclaimer* this is my opion you may have a different one

I have been on this server for 2 years now, around 2 years ago I started playing when pleople like ahoy where on, I left and came back a few months ago. Recently I have been very active and these new rules have not improved this gamemode if anyhing has made it worst. Before Force deathgames terroists still had to deal with freekillers and other freeshooters/new players not reading the rules. With this new rule it makes people stray away from T because theres aready problem with freekillers but with force deathgames it makes it another level of anooying. For instance if i didn't have the best conection to the server I would most likely always die due to other having better connection making there game respond to the action faster. Even the owner of SG has said force deathgames are a bad idea. The main reason Goku added force deathgames was for more people to join the server and to stop delays in the game. If theres a delay its the ct's fault not the t's fault. I have been told the 3-18 player rule has been changed which is utter bs that rule made it somewhat bareable but forcing a death game with 2 people is just bs. Force LRs I thought weren't going to be that bad but they turned out worse. I ask for an LR but they deny it so I have to keep on giving them an LR so I don't die cause they can force it, also one ct said to give a different LR which is bs I should be able to keep on giving the same LR he's forcing it i'm giving it. The cts can deny the LR until the t finaly chooses one the ct likes, which isn't the t's LR it's really the ct's LR. There have been many accounts where people have killed me for bs reasons. (for example) I was giving a ct different LRs until he got tired and freekilled me. I know that there are people that say the rule isn't that bad, and thats ok it's your opion, but i'm giving example to back up my claim that this rule isn't a good idea and should be removed. I am a sub on this server and this rule has made me want to leave, and I don't want others to leave just becasue of some silly rule.

Thanks for reading,

Fox

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5375

This is my first post it with have many errors but I would like to express my opoin.

*Disclaimer* this is my opion you may have a different one

I have been on this server for 2 years now, around 2 years ago I started playing when pleople like ahoy where on, I left and came back a few months ago. Recently I have been very active and these new rules have not improved this gamemode if anyhing has made it worst. Before Force deathgames terroists still had to deal with freekillers and other freeshooters/new players not reading the rules. With this new rule it makes people stray away from T because theres aready problem with freekillers but with force deathgames it makes it another level of anooying. For instance if i didn't have the best conection to the server I would most likely always die due to other having better connection making there game respond to the action faster. Even the owner of SG has said force deathgames are a bad idea. The main reason Goku added force deathgames was for more people to join the server and to stop delays in the game. If theres a delay its the ct's fault not the t's fault. I have been told the 3-18 player rule has been changed which is utter bs that rule made it somewhat bareable but forcing a death game with 2 people is just bs. Force LRs I thought weren't going to be that bad but they turned out worse. I ask for an LR but they deny it so I have to keep on giving them an LR so I don't die cause they can force it, also one ct said to give a different LR which is bs I should be able to keep on giving the same LR he's forcing it i'm giving it. The cts can deny the LR until the t finaly chooses one the ct likes, which isn't the t's LR it's really the ct's LR. There have been many accounts where people have killed me for bs reasons. (for example) I was giving a ct different LRs until he got tired and freekilled me. I know that there are people that say the rule isn't that bad, and thats ok it's your opion, but i'm giving example to back up my claim that this rule isn't a good idea and should be removed. I am a sub on this server and this rule has made me want to leave, and I don't want others to leave just becasue of some silly rule.

Thanks for reading,

Fox

We're gonna try out one more rule set for forced deathgames and if it doesn't work out forced deathgames are going away, but, to use the argument that it's bad because there's already freekillers in the server or its unfair because of connection quality is bullshit.

A lot of the issues you seem to have with deathgames appear to come down to lack of admin activity, and while I understand some of the frustration coming from the regular player base on that issue, I also say to you: submit player complaints, call admins in, use chatbox to flag an admin down when you see stuff that's against the rules going on in the server.

Forced LR's are most likely here to stay, and the example you used doesn't currently break any rules. Just out of curiosity though... Were you asking for a freeday in any way as your LR when he was denying it?

• Like 1
Edited by idealist

• Content Count:  418

I ask for an LR but they deny it so I have to keep on giving them an LR so I don't die cause they can force it, also one ct said to give a different LR which is bs I should be able to keep on giving the same LR he's forcing it i'm giving it. The cts can deny the LR until the t finaly chooses one the ct likes, which isn't the t's LR it's really the ct's LR.

Wrong, the rules here state that even outside forced LRs, CTs still have to agree to the LR. It may suck, but that's the way it's been.

There have been many accounts where people have killed me for bs reasons. (for example) I was giving a ct different LRs until he got tired and freekilled me.

That's something else entirely, and it seems it would have happened regardless of the rules in effect. If stuff like this happens, call an admin. If it happens repeatedly, post a complaint.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1154

Since we introduced force DG and LRs, there was a lot of mixed reactions. It was a huge change and most people don't like change.

I honestly thought that I wouldn't like the new rules and I would just avoid PB. I got called in one day and I decided to play a few rounds, and it turns out that it's not that bad.

Free killers will always be a problem to PB, no matter what rules we have in place. If free killers appear on the servers, you can either call an admin in, record a demo with proof and submit a player complaint, or go to the shout box for help.

For death games, it honestly does speed up the rounds. I know it's a lot to deal with but maybe if you can put up with it for a couple of maps, you'll learn to accept it??? idk.

It's nice that you're expressing your opinion because feedback are always helpful

Edited by smiley :]
im dum

;855987']Since we introduced force DG and LRs, there was a lot of mixed reactions. It was a huge change and most people don't like change.

I honestly thought that I wouldn't like the new rules and I would just avoid PB. I got called in one day and I decided to play a few rounds, and it turns out that it's not that bad.

Free killers will always be a problem to PB, no matter what rules we have in placed. If free killers appear on the servers, you can either call an admin in, record a demo with proof and summit a player complaint, or go to the shout box for help.

It's called FORCE LRs for a reason, the ct have to do what you want. As for death games, it honestly does speed up the rounds. I know it's a lot to deal with but maybe if you can put up with it for a couple of maps, you'll learn to accept it??? idk.

It's nice that you're expressing your opinion because feedback are always helpful

That's literally not what that means and is not mentioned anywhere in the rules.

• Content Count:  1154

That's literally not what that means and is not mentioned anywhere in the rules.

well it was what i thought it meant shaddup ):

I thought of it as since the ct's are forcing the t's to pick an LR, it would make sense that the ct should do whatever the t wants to do.

guess not doe

Edited by smiley :]
xxxxxd

• Content Count:  614

Honestly I think the forced death games are great, and it helps out the people that like to rebel in PB a hella ton. You might not think of it this way but usually whenever I hop on PB I almost always hear someone complain about the long round times and how they spend more time dead that playing. With the forced deathgames they can enjoy more of the gamemode. As for forced LRs I think that the T should be able to get what he wants as an LR, if their being forced to pick a LR it should be THEIR LR, and not the CTs.

Honestly I think the forced death games are great, and it helps out the people that like to rebel in PB a hella ton. You might not think of it this way but usually whenever I hop on PB I almost always hear someone complain about the long round times and how they spend more time dead that playing. With the forced deathgames they can enjoy more of the gamemode. As for forced LRs I think that the T should be able to get what he wants as an LR, if their being forced to pick a LR it should be THEIR LR, and not the CTs.

I agree to an extent but stuff like freeday this round or freeday in pool this round should not be allowed seeing as it pretty much defeats the purpose of having forced lrs in the first place.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.