? servers

? players online

Gold Knife on ttt_tumbleweed

• Content Count:  539

So I was just wondering, is it KOSable to have the Gold Knife on ttt_tumbleweed? Because people acquire the "secret/fake" gold knife then complain after they are killed screaming that its RDM. If so then what's the point of the gold knife? Is it just for T-baiting? Because it only does the regular 25 damage.

• Content Count:  1401

Whenever I see it happen I call it T baiting. @Kitti knows this as well lol. If someone goes and cries he was rdm'd by holding out that fake golden knife I just go "don't get it then, I'm not gonna go and punish someone that killed someone with a golden knife since that's a traitor weapon". Its as simple as that. So far I haven't got any problems with it, since most people just go get it in order to tbait.

Tho I can see this becoming an issue when more people will know this secret

• Like 3
Edited by Suri

• Content Count:  561

Suri answered this perfectly, blatantly flashing the fake golden knife around is practically traitor-baiting and you will be killed for it. To avoid this problem altogether, just don't flash it around people while expecting them to not kill you because they didn't know the golden knife secret.

@Ham did say he was going to remove the golden knife from the map.

• Content Count:  614

Whenever I see it happen I call it T baiting. @Kitti knows this as well lol. If someone goes and cries he was rdm'd by holding out that fake golden knife I just go "don't get it then, I'm not gonna go and punish someone that killed someone with a golden knife since that's a traitor weapon". Its as simple as that. So far I haven't got any problems with it, since most people just go get it in order to tbait.

Tho I can see this becoming an issue when more people will know this secret

Honestly I do know the cons that can come out of using it in this map, and I would never complain about RDM if I do get killed using it. I agree with Suri with people complaining about RDM if they get killed using it. It's a T weapon be prepared for the amount of sus coming your way xd

• Content Count:  3728

Honestly I do know the cons that can come out of using it in this map, and I would never complain about RDM if I do get killed using it. I agree with Suri with people complaining about RDM if they get killed using it. It's a T weapon be prepared for the amount of sus coming your way xd

You may not be the one complaining if this happens to you, but seeing that you are the one that's traitor baiting by flashing the fake golden knife it will cause people to RDM you. Not only will they get hit on karma by having to do this but it may also cause an RDM fest, because well, an innocent killed another innocent. (I'm saying you, but it's basically for any1 that does this).

Removing the fake golden knife seems like a better option. @Ham

• Content Count:  939

I remember back in the golden days of GMOD TTT, in which you can 1-deag a mother fucker tryna sneak up on you with a knife then go around flashing this edgy weapon of yours to exhibit triumph and glory to your innocent peers and inflict fear onto your notorious enemies.

God bless those days.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2730

Here the thing. I like to use the knife to my advantage. Since a lot of people know about make sure to let people know that it's from the secret, but when I'm a T I buy a one-hit knife so when I get close to people I can stab them.

However, I can see how new people might not know about the gold knife and kill the person with it. It's a good thing to see that it is removed. But until I would recommend useing it at your risk.

• Content Count:  913

I don't care if its a golden knife from a map, from the traitor store or just a skin. If you come at me with it out, i'm placing rounds in your face.

• Like 4

Reply to Thread