? servers

? players online

Visual Novels

• Content Count:  177

I've dumped a lot of time into a few of them just to play a single route. So far I've played:

-ACE Academy (14 hours): Voice actors in english, pretty good, decent amount of interactions.

-If My Heart Had Wings w/ Restoration and Sweet Love Patch (41 hours): My favorite so far. Art is good, OST is amazing, and with the restoration patch, it makes it 18+. Story is really addicting and has a good amount of comedy mixed in with emotional moments.

-Go Go Nippon! My First Trip to Japan (6 hours): Text only, bought it on steam sale, good time killer. Lets you pull up google maps in game to see actual images for the place you visit in game.

-Muv-Luv: Reading right now. Got it on steam sale, heard it was pretty good. Enjoying it so far. Steam version only comes with 2 of the 3 stories. Will have to find the third one once I finished the first two.

• Content Count:  418

Muv-Luv: Reading right now. Got it on steam sale, heard it was pretty good. Enjoying it so far. Steam version only comes with 2 of the 3 stories. Will have to find the third one once I finished the first two.

Muv-Luv gonna break you down.

If you want some good suggestions then I'd say

Grisaia no Kaijitsu

Fate/Stay Night

Sekien no Inganock

To name a few

• Like 1

Reply to Thread