? servers

? players online

Its been a good run.

• Content Count:  639

Hey Everyone! I've been in deep thought, and I finally came to a conclusion.

I've been part of SG for around a year, and I've really enjoyed my time here. Unfortunately, due to irl issues, and the soon future (College, what fun) I don't believe that I can contribute as much time as I'd like to the community :( I've had an amazing time here with my roles as member, and admin, and wouldn't give anything to take it back. I'll still stick around the servers and community for a bit, however I'm ultimately stepping down as a server administrator.

I'd like to thank @Brandon, @Euraho, @Stunningjam, @Thomson, @souceboss, @WickedZealot and @arottenpickle for being one of the first few people to welcome me in the community. Additionally, I'd like to thank everyone else who's part of this community for helping me shape who I am. With that being said, I's been a good run, but good things always come to an end.

Sincerely,

Michael

• Like 23

• Content Count:  1401

Awww sad to see you step down. But you better hop on TTT so I can kill you after I've asked "whats this dead body Deceiving?"

Good luck with College and real life

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1061

:feelsbadman:

Thank you for being a friendly face when I was brand new here. It's sad to lose such a nice guy, but I understand your reasons completely. Goodluck with irl stuff.

And seriously thanks again for all the time you put in. Hope to still see ya around.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread