? servers

? players online

!getsub !joinus !sub4skins

• Content Count:  1061

Like the title suggests, these are some commands that you're supposed to be able to use in-game to get a nice little pop-up that shows you ways to become a subscriber.

As it currently stands, these commands don't work on ZE. They haven't worked in almost the entire time I've been playing here. I feel like we are actually missing MANY opportunities for new subscribers. I see people in the server ALL THE TIME type these commands, and then they don't actually work. I refer them to the forums but thats not nearly as effective, and I can't always be there to facilitate.

At the end of the day, this is really just SG missing out on more subscribers. I would think you'd like to make it as easy as possible for people to subscribe. I know when I first started here, I had to go through a LOT of trouble, just to be able to support my favorite community. Some people won't be as motivated. And that's just more lost opportunities.

If someone could please fix this, or explain why it's been broken for as long as I can remember, I would really appreciate it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  829

:bump:

it's broken again :/

I've tested it on ZE and MG and it seems to be working fine.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=901558216

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=901558265

The way CS:GO opens web pages in-game occasionally breaks, causing the popup to not open. There's not really anything we can do about it on our end since it's a problem with the way Valve coded it.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3052

:bump:

it's broken again :/

I hopped on and tries it, and it didn't work for me either. I went ahead and updated the plugin but it still didn't work for me. But like Liam said, it's out of our control

• Like 1

Reply to Thread