? servers

? players online

First Reaction Last Reaction

• Content Count:  131

FIRST REACTION LAST REACTION

In first reaction, should the ct initiating the orders kill the T's, or all.

In my opinion i think the Ct initiating the orders should decide who dies, since it can cause a commotion if ALL the CT's kill.

Edited by Zeni

• Content Count:  4441

No, all the CTs should not be restricted from killing the Ts.

Depending on how people are lined up it can give people a higher chance to rebel or get their teammates killed by hiding behind one another.

• Like 1
Edited by All Ts

• Content Count:  678

The CT that initiated the death game should be killing. The other CTs are there to watch the Ts to make sure if they are participating and not running off.

Example. Last reaction crouch, I kill the last T to crouch. Nobody else, as I control the death game. Now when smart ass All Ts makes a break for the teleporter, any CT can warning shot him, and then kill if he doesn't return to the death game.

I'm also in favor of these rules being put forward onto all other "manual dispose" (CTs killing the Ts that lose) deathgames such as simon says, what's for dinner, etc.

Sent on Mobile

• Like 2

• Content Count:  703

The CT that initiated the death game should be killing. The other CTs are there to watch the Ts to make sure if they are participating and not running off.

Example. Last reaction crouch, I kill the last T to crouch. Nobody else, as I control the death game. Now when smart ass All Ts makes a break for the teleporter, any CT can warning shot him, and then kill if he doesn't return to the death game.

I'm also in favor of these rules being put forward onto all other "manual dispose" (CTs killing the Ts that lose) deathgames such as simon says, what's for dinner, etc.

This. Only the CT that initiated it should be able to kill the people doing the game. Otherwise it just adds to the confusion.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1468

This definitely applies more so to simon says. I had a situation the other day where it was "simon says all ts have a freeday" I run off, "stop!" I don't stop obviously and a CT kills me. The CT who is doing the game knows his intentions better than all the other CTs and therefore should be the only one to punish Ts.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  634

This definitely applies more so to simon says. I had a situation the other day where it was "simon says all ts have a freeday" I run off, "stop!" I don't stop obviously and a CT kills me. The CT who is doing the game knows his intentions better than all the other CTs and therefore should be the only one to punish Ts.
this happens to me often, or a ct will kill me and the game leader will kill another bc it was a close call. which makes me feel like shit as a t bc what do i do, according to the rules it was an honest mistake, but im still dead when according to the game leader im not. it also makes it so that if it happens its not a freekill, even though it really should be.

imo i think the language of the rule should be chaged so it means reads that the only person allowed to kill during a death game is the ct who is giving the orders

[TL;DR] change wording to say only the ct giving orders can kill, makes it much simpler imo.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

To elaborate on my point, based on where the Ts and CT are it can add to the chaos to not allow other CTs to kill someone.

I feel like the counter-argument where CTs are mistakenly killing the wrong people is strictly human error and should be punished as just straight up free killing.

In my opinion, there is no need to add anymore rules and the fact that we're having these kinds of issues shows that forced death games are only making the server environment more chaotic and the player base more upset. Rarely were people being mistakenly killed when 2-3 people were playing a Deathgame but with this new ruling I figure it to be causing a lot of excess issues rather than one giant glaring problem.

Anyway I'm against adding even more rules to curb Forced DG residual downsides as it will eventually add to the confusion for newer players.

tldr ; @Caution remove forced deathgames please

then make dom ao so he can add a warden system n no warning shots

• Like 1
Edited by All Ts
tagging the proper authorities

• Content Count:  2230

I'm also in favour of it being solely the CT that is hosting the death game to punish for any deaths that would occur within the death game. I used to see a lot of complaints with other CT's punishing during deathgames and with certain games it can cause confusion. I don't however think it would be much an issue either way, but I've always had the preference of the CT hosting the deathgame killing the T's losing in the deathgame. This does not however mean if a T was charging at a CT during Simon Says without Simon saying anything that the CT being charged at could not punish the T. To me by logic that is the T not just simply 'losing in the game', it's rebelling.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.