? servers

? players online

Off Mic? (Jail Break)

• Content Count:  470

Quoting directly from the FAQ:

There is no hard limit on how long the order "all Ts off mic" can be given for, but generally speaking CTs need to say all Ts off mic, give their order then move on. There's no need to force Ts off mic for any longer than needed, and you should only be forcing them off mic if they are talking over orders and making it impossible to give the orders. CTs should not be forcing Ts off mic if they think they are mic spamming or are annoying them. That's a job for the admins.

If a T uses his mic when that order is given, it is a warning shot.

• Content Count:  1403

First of all the CTs are suppose to say "All Ts off mic until (given time limit)"

Ex.

if the round timer is 3:47 a reasonable time would be "all Ts of mic until 3:20"

It would be a warning shot if they spoke. It isn't KOSable unless there is one CT.

• Content Count:  2589

First of all the CTs are suppose to say "All Ts off mic until (given time limit)"

Not true. That's one of the common "rules" PB players spread amongst themselves via word of mouth. CTs can simply say off mic without giving an exact time and tbh I always preferred it that way. Avoids the CT that orders off mic till say 3:30, then if a T says one thing at 3:31 the ct shoots him.

Edit: just to clarify a bit more, my stance was always that CTs can just say off mic, give their orders then move on. They can say "till 3:30" or whatever reasonable time, but they weren't required to. CTs shouldn't be trying to admin the Ts mic usage and should only be ordering off mic if the Ts are making it impossible to give an order. Once they've given their order there's really no reason to keep them off mic.

As for if the new AO of the server stands by that is to be decided, but there was never a requirement for CTs to give a specific time and if they did it just had to be reasonable.

Edited by Goku

• Content Count:  1403

Not true. That's one of the common "rules" PB players spread amongst themselves via word of mouth. CTs can simply say off mic without giving an exact time and tbh I always preferred it that way. Avoids the CT that orders off mic till say 3:30, then if a T says one thing at 3:31 the ct shoots him.

My honest mistake, I play PB occasionally and didn't quote the rules. Usually when I play on the server that is how the CTs worded it.

• Content Count:  2589

My honest mistake, I play PB occasionally and didn't quote the rules. Usually when I play on the server that is how the CTs worded it.

All good. Just edited it for a little more clarification. But yeah there's always a handful of "rules" that get spread around by the players. That's a big reason I made the two condensed threads to address as many as possible, as easily as possible.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.