? servers

? players online

Scrim Torny

• Content Count:  634

ok so everytime i see it scrim is dead

why dont we put together our own cologn

prize pool for top 3

bracket with all entries, teams enter in and play at a certain time whenever the bracket is yada yada

could be fun and a light hearted competition for the better players.

for the bracket lower ranked teams could be placed against each other in pools of rank approximation.

id be willing to help organise and i could more than likely donate something for the prize pool, got that chrismas money.

• Content Count:  301

inb4 flashbacks of past tournys come up

from what I understand, no one wants to because about half of the people who sign up never show and it's too big of a hassle for them to manage

at least, that's what's been said every time someone suggested a tourny

• Content Count:  788

This was already hosted by @Black Rain a couple weeks ago actually.

It took a lot to set it up and it was fun to actually play. But a lot of the problems consisted of getting the games to start on time, people who signed up and not showing up without word (resulting in like 10-20 minutes of trying to find subs) and getting everybody grouped up at the correct rank so no game was a blow out.

I don't believe anyone would ever actually take it serious enough for money, i think it would just lead to toxic attitudes if they lose really.

Also, scrim doesn't need to be "populated" on a daily basis, as this was already discussed in the thread about Scrim Awards for the forums (which i'll link when i'm not on tapatalk). It's more of just a get together for people to play a pug match really.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  701

The rank range in SG would make a tournament extremely unfair. Especially if the teams are premade...

The event Rain did was a scrim get together which just had an Admin Vs Member format with balanced out teams.

Scrim's not meant to be populated all day, it's just when people want to get together and scrim. I try to start one pretty often and I know others that usually do. Another event would be fun but I don't agree with a tournament for it.

• Content Count:  634

This was already hosted by @Black Rain a couple weeks ago actually.

It took a lot to set it up and it was fun to actually play. But a lot of the problems consisted of getting the games to start on time, people who signed up and not showing up without word (resulting in like 10-20 minutes of trying to find subs) and getting everybody grouped up at the correct rank so no game was a blow out.

I don't believe anyone would ever actually take it serious enough for money, i think it would just lead to toxic attitudes if they lose really.

Also, scrim doesn't need to be "populated" on a daily basis, as this was already discussed in the thread about Scrim Awards for the forums (which i'll link when i'm not on tapatalk). It's more of just a get together for people to play a pug match really.

my bad i didnt see the post of the last event, yeah i could see how it would be hard to manage and to get people to show up.

i just want to do some scrims thats what i meant by itws dead i dont ever see it being used more so than it being dead,

Reply to Thread