? servers

? players online

Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

• Content Count:  3998

It's been a pleasure watching you grow from your stereotypical 12 year old who started FragHead Gaming to a big boy who pays for their own gas, hope you don't get too drunk on New Years.

• Like 10

• Content Count:  1403

Great work here at SG, even though I haven't had many interactions with you in game. You made the impression through the forums of someone who cared about the community. Good luck out there in the real world.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5055

Shit, who's going to meme on ban appeals now D:

I still remember that one time where I kept asking for Rocket League during the 2015 Christmas/Holidays and then finally you (or Santaku) finally decided to gift me a copy and then I only played a few hours and stopped even though you kept asking me to play xd.

And also that one time we made that S-G Care Package for @michellec because apparently she wasn't cultured enough :trollface:

You did good work managing JB, I hope you manage the personal things in your life and I'll see Drunku you on New Years Eve :very_drunk:

• Like 1
Edited by Leon Mordecai

• Content Count:  2230

Thank you Goku for all the time you've put into this community, JB specifically and even this post. I've enjoyed the times that I've had the chance to play a game with you and am grateful for the times that I've come to you with a question or needing help and you've been open to helping each time.

I wish you the best in the personal things that need to be dealt with and hope that everything goes smooth sailing. I also really hope I continue to see you at times in the future. The work you did on JB and elsewhere, including the time put into discussions and decisions is greatly appreciated.

As with some other AO+ stepping down, it hits the feels.

Thank you and good luck with everything :(

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2844

A big thank you for all your hard work and dedication for SG and for Jailbreak specifically. It's really sad to see you step down so early, but getting things sorted out in life is much more important than what goes on in here. I really hope you can get your life back on track. Getting evicted from your home is a big change, but it's not the end of the world. Perhaps you can return once your life is once again on a steady course. Good luck getting things sorted out Goku and thank you!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2103

Also let me just say, jesus fuck the forums look empty without the CA and AO section >.>

I don't even get to see the admin section son. It's like there is no forums.

On a different note, why you leave right when I come back? Do I smell or something?

I hope you get your shit straightened out. I'm just now starting to get mine back together. Don't let everything get you too far down though, it's hard to come back after you've given up. It's better to keep pushing forward. I speak from experience lol.

Also, your post was too long. I only read the first two paragraphs. OP is a faggot.

GG man, come visit me sometime

• Like 1

Reply to Thread