? servers

? players online

Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

• Content Count:  2262

I can take this post and go on further but I already know what most of you are thinking "jesus christ goku really?"

CPRLVPz.gif

See you all Saturday night :)

Jesus Christs really =v . Well, thank you anyway for all of your hardworking and yelling during the whole with PB questions and the forced death games period. I am not really good at saying these things to people but, I would like to say, have a fun new year night tomorrow.

Now who is the next AO who is taking care of the daycare?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1719

Man, am I gonna miss you as AO...

Not much else to say than thank you. Thank you for all the hard work you've done for SG as well as for not collapsing under all the shit you've gotten for JB. I know for a fact that you will be deeply missed as an AO by almost everyone here, and that includes me. I really do hope you stick around.

Best regards

-hBg2bXI.png?1

• Like 2
Edited by Post

• Content Count:  1401

Sad to see you go, you were one of the few AOs that I truly liked from the moment I met you mostly cuz you managed JB :bird: and of course your awesome voice when you're drunk. I hope you do well with that irl stuff so that you will return to your AO throne of JB.

Until then...

0ukA9OA.gif

• Like 1
Edited by Suri

• Content Count:  788

Saturday night after a few shots of whisky :larry:

See I knew you would sing again!

Seriously man I have the total and upmost respect for you. I've never seen anyone take so much heat in a week after making those changes to JB and still be able to chug on and look forward no matter what people said. You are so much fun to play with and I honestly wish I got to know you sooner after @souceboss showed me all those videos of you getting angry :kappa: You did so much for this community as an AO and I thank you for that, enjoy your time off pal :mattime:

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4441

Your progression from PB kid to PB show runner is a testament to how dedicated you have been to SG. I have a special kind of respect for anyone that has to put up with the bullshit of climbing that far in the ranks only to deal with dumb PB threads and angst teenagers. Despite a rocky ending to your time as the SS PB's Captain you've done a fine job and I await your return.

Thank you for fun times and please don't fade from SG too much.

im gonna miss arguing with you about pb :''(

• Like 1

• Content Count:  346

Goku you have been an amazing manager of PB. You have brought changes to PB that have been succeding imo. You were a phenomenal AO. I hope everything in your personal life goes well for you.

Thanks for everything you've done!!!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread