? servers

? players online

Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

• Content Count:  8754

Also let me just say, jesus fuck the forums look empty without the CA and AO section >.>

First thing I noticed too

RIP mate, best of luck in all of your future endeavors and hope to see you memeing around often :^) Though we didn't work together on the AO team for a super long time, you were a great asset to the team when I worked alongside you and since then your contributions to the community at large are well noted. Thank you for all you've done in and for the community!

• Like 1
Edited by Prez

• Content Count:  3740

How the fuck do you type long paragraphs like these so fast?

Also, R.I.P. you not having the power to kick @souceboss from TS anymore when he pronounces the word 'cache' as 'cash-ayy'.

Seriously though you were an awesome AO and will always be a great friend to have in this community for as long as we're both still around. Thanks for all of your hard work and your teamwork in managing JB.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1154

Honestly thank you for all of your hard work. I really enjoyed your singing and screaming. Much appreciation and i hope that life treats you well :-)

For your goodbye gift, can you pwetty pwease sing a full song? It could be any song!!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6759

As for my other AO teammates, thank you to @Black Rain and @Vick for being the steady foundation the past 6 months. I think I came to you two with more questions than I did with any other AO. I'll admit, my first experience with Black Rain was when she told me not to abuse powers when I teleported bubblez, and my exact thoughts were along the lines of "who the hell is this bitch...fuck off".

LOL. In return I got abused a lot by Goku xd

giphy.gif

I did this just for you ok but thank you for be an awesome AO and helping out on ZE when I was soloing it for a while. You handled JB pretty well and you deserve the recognition for the work. Thanks again and uh c u soon drunko xd

• Like 1

Reply to Thread