? servers

? players online

warning shots? / other issues

• Content Count:  13

Ok so I know that new people should read the rules but apparently never do but the past couple days it has been a lot worse. For things like standing in my cell for a few extra seconds after they've been opened or because of jumping when told to only shift walk with restricting jumping. I just feel like something could be done about the newcomers instantly joining ct, like an auto managing plugin. Another issue I have been seeing is CT's forcing T's to show them the secrets on the map and letting T's do whatever like just yelling at people for going in vents or going on armory cat walks or being a step in armory after other people have been killed for doing the same thing in the same round by the same CT

Thanks, Yeezus

• Content Count:  2589

Once again, no. Not adding any plugin to manage who can or can't join CT. For the most recent answer, check here

Another issue I have been seeing is CT's forcing T's to show them the secrets on the map and letting T's do whatever like just yelling at people for going in vents or going on armory cat walks or being a step in armory after other people have been killed for doing the same thing in the same round by the same CT

Not entirely sure what you're asking here...

• Content Count:  890

Some people are more lenient with when they shoot, some people will warning shot for going the wrong direction in an instant and if they even step on the stair case in Summer Jail BOOM there dead, but other people (mostly admins and regs) give a little leniency with there warning shots, if someone runs to soccer instead of crouch walks theres no need to give a warning shot, if someone jumps while crouch walking they don't give AF, mostly we need more people who don't give AF.

• Content Count:  4

I'm not entirely sure what's being asked, but maybe a rule could be implemented where if CT's force shift/crouch walk then they can't restrict jumping, whereas if they say bum rush then jumping is allowed to be restricted.

That might end up being too complicated of a rule for our JB community, but it's always an option.

• Content Count:  202

Thats why we have admins to help manage who joins ct and who doesnt. most of the time we try to help people that dont know how to play ct properly we do what we can and manage. Warning shots right of the bat have been a prob for a while. we warn the cts that do that.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.