? servers

? players online

Admins on JB

• Content Count:  2589

Admin, freekill....Admin Freekill....Admin, FREEKILL....ADMIN SLAY FREEKILL.....SLAY SLAY SLAY...FREEKILL FREEKILL....ADMIN HE FREEKILL SLAY.....SLAY HIM HE FREEKILL....ADMIN SLAY HIM HE FREEKILL....ADMIN SLAY HIM HE FREKILL ME....SLAY HIM HE FREEKILL I DIDN'T KNIFE HIM....FREKILL FREEKILL FREEKILL FREEKILL

And people wonder why some admins don't like dealing with JB....Little kids think everytime they die its a freekill, and proceed to say nothing but "slay ____ he freekilled me" then get pissy when you don't slay him. Everytime I am on I always tell them, actually tell me what happened cuz spamming my chat with "freekill freekill" gets nothing accomplished. Especially when you don't bother to say who killed you.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  913

It's getting to be the same with TTT lately. Every death is an RDM and they want me to ban him immediately or they won't stop harassing you.

^^ I've started making examples out of people making false RDM calls. They cut that shit out right away :d

• Content Count:  634

ok this thread got way bigger than i thought it would, i even got goku's feedback (i love you goku).

so from what ive heard its just straight cancer to be an admin on pb bc you dont really get to play like you do as a regular. i get that tbh.

once again i meant no hate to the higher ups.

• Content Count:  2262

ok this thread got way bigger than i thought it would, i even got goku's feedback (i love you goku).

so from what ive heard its just straight cancer to be an admin on pb bc you dont really get to play like you do as a regular. i get that tbh.

once again i meant no hate to the higher ups.

Admin in pb means you trying to do something but still get punished for doing something and get yell at and harassed from everyone. Just like daycare
  • Like 1

Reply to Thread