? servers

? players online

Admins on JB

• Content Count:  634

Can someone explain to me how there are very rarely any admins on jb even though we have quite a few. only admins i see on regularly are @Frostbitten @BlackWhite and @Nimmy is always in if you call him. other than that i rarely see an admin on there and it gets realy bad really often.

just wondering

Edited by The Real Slim Jim
blackwhites a baby

• Content Count:  2187

it's the cancer. no one wants to ever experience such toxicity.

but seriously tho i've seen some other admins get on, but, like you said, rarely. It sometimes depends on time zone and what we got goin in our daily lives. Not all of us can no-life JB like some of us regulars do.

• Content Count:  2579

I used to go there, then I went mad.

Jokes aside, not all admins feel like going to jailbreak, since it's not our only server. I've taken a cs break, but don't expect admins to be on at all time. We're not paid, we do what we enjoy to do as admins ;)

• Content Count:  8754

Basically the above from my experience. While admins have their role to generally police the servers and keep rule breakers at bay they aren't (currently) forced to have a quota of x hours on a specific server. It's unfortunate that most admins stay on different servers than JB but it's the reality that prison break is a bitch to administrate and cancerous to a lot of people.

If you do find a rule breaker on the servers you can always call for an admin in the shoutbox on the forum home page, or post a player complaint which will be dealt with accordingly. And, if you're up to it and feel it would help, you could always try applying for admin and see what happens - as long as you feel that you meet the requirements and would be accepted by the community for the role.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  634

Basically the above from my experience. While admins have their role to generally police the servers and keep rule breakers at bay they aren't (currently) forced to have a quota of x hours on a specific server. It's unfortunate that most admins stay on different servers than JB but it's the reality that prison break is a bitch to administrate and cancerous to a lot of people.

If you do find a rule breaker on the servers you can always call for an admin in the shoutbox on the forum home page, or post a player complaint which will be dealt with accordingly. And, if you're up to it and feel it would help, you could always try applying for admin and see what happens - as long as you feel that you meet the requirements and would be accepted by the community for the role.

i will be applying for admin when i feel i deserve it, while ive been around the jb server since well over 2 years ago i think there was a long period where i didnt play nor did i ever successfully make a forums acc back then (i think it was when there was a website move so i got super confused). but yeah ill definately be applying when i have the requirements and i have some people to back me.

Reply to Thread