? servers

? players online

Teleporters

• Content Count:  634

if a ct takes you through a teleporter without you wanting to go then kills you, is it a freekill?

im specifically talking about the tp to kitchen on vip in the mix through the vending machines, i wasnt in kitchen i was standing next to the vending machine when a ct comes up and tps both of us into kitchen and kills me. 'just looking for clarification feels like baiting to me.

• Content Count:  2589

If you were just standing there and him hitting E on it teleported you with him then yes technically it's a freekill. But honestly that to me seems more like a misunderstanding than anything. The CT likely thought you went in after him and assumed you were probably trying to kill him. Just sounds like a series of unfortunate events. Should probably not stand so close to it in the future.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  634

If you were just standing there and him hitting E on it teleported you with him then yes technically it's a freekill. But honestly that to me seems more like a misunderstanding than anything. The CT likely thought you went in after him and assumed you were probably trying to kill him. Just sounds like a series of unfortunate events. Should probably not stand so close to it in the future.

ty daddy goku

• Content Count:  160

going w/ goku on this one, if i saw a t go into the vent the second i did, instinct says to kill- i wouldn't think twice about if he was close to it or not, i'd think that he saw me go in and was attempting to kill me fresh off the teleport. although i probably should, i just wouldn't. simply not the first thing that comes to mind

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.