? servers

? players online

CSGO: Classic server

• Content Count:  1070

http://www.moddb.com/mods/counter-strike-classic-offensive/downloads/counter-strike-classic-offensive-beta-11

Some dude made a mod to make CSGO play like 1.6/CS:S. It's looks pretty dank, and SG should hop on the band wagon :^). They change gun recoil and aim, use old gun models, change movement, and plays on old maps.

And heres the reddit thread:

• Content Count:  4960

Looks amazing af :)

If there's a few servers that have this, and they have a big population, we might have to consider to try this too.

And besides, attracting new players to our community is something we should aim for in 2017, together with keeping our current playerbase.

• Content Count:  6759

I honestly think this is going to be one of those mods that gains a bunch of hype at first and then eventually dies. It's cool and all but it's still in beta and it's only regular cs you can play atm so it doesn't even expand that far. I don't feel it's worth investing into this project though

• Content Count:  98

I played CSCO about 1,5 hours today and I was quiet impressed... Oldschool maps, way better movement, sounds and weapon balancing than in CSGO.

I rarely noticed any serious bugs or glitches.

I don't feel it's worth investing into this project though

Not sure why setting up a server would be that much of an investment. Takes about 15 min to do.

I would love to play on a SG CSCO server. :biggrin:

• Content Count:  6759

I played CSCO about 1,5 hours today and I was quiet impressed... Oldschool maps, way better movement, sounds and weapon balancing than in CSGO.

Not sure why setting up a server would be that much of an investment. Takes about 15 min to do.

There's an investment money wise. Besides these servers are just going to end up being a casual or scrim server which he have done in the past and currently do for csgo anyways

• Content Count:  3740

SG CSCO server

kNWZB5m.jpg

• Like 6

Reply to Thread