? servers

? players online

Jailbreak Counter-terrorist limitations

• Content Count:  2

For those of you that are familiar with jailbreak(i bet all of you are, i'm just saying this because I couldn't think of a better hook for this forum thread xD). You would know that it's a very competitive and team-oriented gamemode. Because of this, it brings a lot of joy and excitement to the overall experience. However, there are some things about the Jailbreak server that I (along with a number of other players) believe should be changed/fixed. The number 1 being; that there should be limitations to the Counter-terrorist team. The main limitation would be that a new comer to the server cannot be a counter-terrorist right of the bat. For those of you that don't understand why i'm saying this, let me explain. There are two types of people that play Jailbreak, those that know the rules and those that do not. The state that the Jailbreak server is currently in allows both types of players to play as the counter-terrorist team. Is this right? Allowing players with absolutely no experience to join counter-terrorist? For those of you that still don't understand, the answer is no. The good thing about all of this is that (unlike all the other Jailbreak suggestions) it is easy to fix. As a matter of fact, i'll give you a couple solutions:

Solution 1: Allow players with a certain amount of time spent on the server to join CT only. Now this number doesn't have to be astronomically high, it just has to be high enough to the point where players have a good grip on the server rules. (5-10 hours)

Solution 2: Require all players to join the steam group before playing on CT.

Solution 3: Only permit players that are trusted on the server to join Counter terrorist team. (not recommended but still a possible solution)

~Jackkkk

• Content Count:  2589

Do not like limiting who can or can not play CT. From what I can understand lately the issue isn't even new people, more so it's older players that try to take advantage of every little thing they can.

I'm not adding any form of limitation as to who can or can't play CT. We'll often get players that have plenty of JB experience but not on our server. I don't want to prevent them from enjoying their time on our server if they prefer playing CT. If someone is really new and doesn't know how to play and are ruining the game, then try to either teach them or get an admin on.

And just to comment on the suggestion of making them join the steam group, if I was new to a server and saw they required me to join their group before getting the full experience on the server, I'd likely just leave.

• Like 4

Reply to Thread