• Content Count:  5055

Map Suggestion

Full map name

jb_tropical_island

Type of map

Jail Break

Link to map download

Additional Information

This map contains over 12+ different mini games, some UNIQUE to this map.

This map includes a disco room,radar,car game,pool,soccer,basketball,volleyball,random table game and a lot more.

Also, there is a 10% chance that the round will become a REBEL round.

REBEL ROUND:

• The day turns into night!

• Jetpacks spawn at different locations in the map.

• ALL CELLS have a way to escape/rebel from.

• The guarding tower blows away.

Screenshots attached

Yes

• Content Count:  2589

Not entirely sure how I feel about that rebel round ordeal. I'd have to see it in action, but it very much sounds almost like a war day sorta and don't think I'm too fond of the chaos and confusion it'll likely cause.

• Content Count:  2001

I will test the map on the server. If the rebel days don't work out well I will remove the button and add it to the server if the map is still good.

• Content Count:  13

Hey guys i'm Krest` the maker of this map.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, i'll be releasing a newer version this weekend with a lot of FPS improvements and some gameplay changes.

On top of that i have taken into consideration the possibility of some server owners not wanting Rebel round in their server and have added an admin room to toggle it off for the coming rounds (admin room-only accessible via no clip.) it can be toggled on/off any round and will last until a map change.

Also, i believe the map file size will be lower.

Thanks for considering adding my map, Krest`.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  4441

Map isn't in English which is honestly a pretty big problem seeing the way all the buildings are styled but other than that it's a very good map with lots to do.

The only other issue is the file size being large but that comes down to @Jake 's discretion

@Krest` is there a possibility you could translate the map from Hebrew to English and re upload a different version to the Steam Workshop?