? servers

? players online

Forced LR/ Deathgame

• Content Count:  713

When I went on Jb late in the night people were abusing the "Forced Deathgame" every minute they will a deathgame and it gets kinda annoying and sometimes ct's can be a little bit kill hungry. About the forced LR a ct (Casual) says to give a lr by 4:00, the t types the lr exactly at 4 but the ct kills the t as soon as possible. Whenever a ct says give them their lr and the t types some people don't look at the chat and they assume the t said there lr past 4 and they kill the t. I don't have a problem with the forced lr since some asshole t's wait until the round is over to delay, but some people should start to pay more attention. The forced LR should be used when there is less than 2 minutes remaining or less than 4 t's

Edited by Pred

• Content Count:  2589

Please keep up with this thread and this thread.

As I said, the first day was going to rough. Doesn't help that people are being cunts just because they can, but as I said changes would be made after seeing how things go initially. And again, as I've said I don't want to end up having a 20 point checklist for CTs with this shit so the goal is to have the least amount of restrictions while still molding the server to yield the best results. Which I know sounds retarded when you say it like that, but I'm going to mull over how exactly I want to word some of these things before adding more restrictions tomorrow.

TLDR- I'm fully aware shit's on fire yo, stop throwing more flame into the fire and sit tight the fire department is on their way.

Edit: Here's the analogy we came up with on TS.

Essentially there was this patch of grass that I wanted to clear out. I specifically said "Hey, shit's bout to be on fire, but I'll slowly and carefully put it out." Now, here we are and shits on fire, and fuckers are running around screaming and essentially going "OH HEY, GOKU HASN'T TAKEN CARE OF THE FIRE YET, LETS THROW MORE FIRE ON THE FIRE SO HE'LL NOTICE". That's where we are now. I'm fully aware of the shit being abused intentionally by people, I'm and fully planning on patching out those exploits tomorrow.

• Like 5
Edited by Goku

Reply to Thread