? servers

? players online

Jail Break Revamp Feedback and Suggestions

• Content Count:  678

I understand this rule is supposed to "open the map more" and for people to see more of the map thats "unused" but it's not doing that at all.

I will admit, under these rules, this is the first time I've got more than 2 Ts to play deathcrate. Still sucks tho.

Sent on Mobile

• Content Count:  2589

I understand this rule is supposed to "open the map more" and for people to see more of the map thats "unused" but it's not doing that at all.

This is more than just opening up maps. That's a good reason, but it's also to give CTs more opportunities to do shit that isn't "go here for 4 mins" followed by camping and CTs being idiots and being picked off because they aren't paying attention.

The time limit rule especially i think will fix the main issue I've been hearing. Going to still allow non-DG orders while giving CTs the option later in the round to force the DG to spice things up and speed the round up.

• Content Count:  2589

Please note the changes made here

If you have any feedback or suggestions to this new rule additions, please let me know. I gotta head out now to do some things for work, but I should hopefully be home within a few hours. I'll be on my phone so I can try to answer any questions that are asked.

• Content Count:  1057

All the new stuff added excluding the deathgames is good.

IMO, the server was distinctive from ALL the other servers by not having death games as Mad Dogg said in the previous thread @Mad Dogg. Most of the regs from my eyes that play everyday and randoms who start to play more often enjoy death games being optional. Implementing the rule that it is only allowable in maps with actual deathgames that terrorists can go to and participate woud make it sort of like a Minigames server where you're either good at it and survive, or you're bad and you die.

The whole objective of Prison Break is to follow orders, try to rebel, kill the CT's and take over the prison. But with the new crowd (50% minimum), those who decide they don't want to die just sit around doing nothing and waiting for more orders and LR's. Keep experimenting I guess but I think the focus should be enforcing the objective of the game which is REBELLING!

Where the real rebellers at! @Jewpiter

• Content Count:  4441

@Goku

Figure I'd post this on here, not to give you any extra grief but just to see if any of the regs else feel similar and have observed similar situations as I have.

Just wanted to sneak in here that you should lower the mute time slightly maybe by like 10-15 seconds just as a comfort change.

Played for a bit and basically saw people sent somewhere until 2:30 then forced to play a death game by being sent somewhere.

For example being told to go through portal on Clouds and then around 2:30 being sent to disco to participate in Simon says. Of course in this time people have a chance to rebel but these changes aren't always resulting in freedays. People could very well sit on Soccer pitch until the clock ticks down or sent between medic to isolation crouching 100x.

Have observed an extremely convoluted way around warning shots that I find mildly amusing involving simon says, but I'm going to leave that out of here to avoid people purposefully abusing it. ; ) ; ) ; )

In my eyes you have one of two options.

(keep in mind i fully understand if you want to wait more and gather more opinions on this)

1. Completely remove forced deathgames and leave the rest of the changes.
  2. Tweak it only allowing deathgames to be forced when 5-6 Prisoners are left alive. (my original suggestion)

Either way the root problem and I've been trying to say this for fucking weeks is that WE HAVE LITTLE TO NO STAFF ON PB TO ENFORCE ANY OF RULES.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.