? servers

? players online

Jail Break Revamp Feedback and Suggestions

• Content Count:  2589

As seen in this thread, the rules have recently changed. You can view all the main details in that thread, but if you wish to provide feedback on how you think the changes are going so far as well as provide some suggestions on what you think would help based on your experience after these changes, please do so in this thread.

I ask that you guys keep an open mind about these changes, and give them ample time for the server to adapt before being too critical of the changes. And keep in mind again, that just because these changes have enabled CTs to force deathgames, that doesn't mean CTs have to. CTs can still order freedays, or order all Ts to go to soccer. Ideally, CTs will have a nice variety and balance of playing deathgames, as well as having disco or soccer days.

• Like 8

• Content Count:  261

On the Spy vs Spy map there was a deathgame where only 3 t's (including me) survived from that deathgame where we climbed out of the pit. I feel like if we are to have this competition for survival there should be at least 5-6 surviving t's instead of 3 or below. That way we don't have to go immediately to LR's and end the round at 2 minutes. Just a thought :p

Let me clarify since apparently people aren't getting it. "No repeating orders" means you can't go colors, 4 corner, colors, 4 corner, colors, 4 corner etc. round after round. The entire point of this change is to allow more variety in rules. Its still the first day so I understand an influx in deathgames, but CTs need to add variety in there. Doing the same 2 deathgames alternating is not okay. I'll start tinkering with some wording and potentially adding restrictions tomorrow depending how things keep going.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

@Goku

Probably gonna wanna tighten up these rules like making Deathgames illegal only when a few Ts (5-6 are left) and place a time constraint where they can only be past 2:20.

A few people like our beloved President @Caution tend to be making us play Forced Deathgames straight from our cells.

(pretty sure he's just doing it to prove a point but i honestly cant tell)

this server is turning really fucking queer, who in their right mind added this shit
~ Random PB Reg

@Goku

Probably gonna wanna tighten up these rules like making Deathgames illegal only when a few Ts (5-6 are left) and place a time constraint where they can only be past 2:20.

A few people like our beloved President @Caution tend to be making us play Forced Deathgames straight from our cells.

(pretty sure he's just doing it to prove a point but i honestly cant tell)

Gonna tinker with a few thoughts tomorrow while I'm at work and implement something tomorrow afternoon.

• Content Count:  11501

After running a beta test on this new rule, it's pretty easy to manipulate. I'd recommend removing it altogether, but if not, restricting by either timer (2:00 and below) or by players. Players would be harder to accurately implement because if you said '5 players or less for a forced deathgame', the same issues that arose from this rule would still happen during the timeframe the server is less populated.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.