? servers

? players online

Changes coming to Jail Break

• Content Count:  2342

I disagree with the 45 second mute time, it's annoying as a T to wait for CT's to finish circlejerking in armory and give orders only when their grace period is over. Having a shorter mute time encourages them to stop taking their time and actually get the round going. A proper CT team can get out of armory, issue orders, and open cells within 20 seconds. Granted, that's without retard CT's, but a 45 second round start time is still far too long.

Everything else looks stellar tho!

• Content Count:  4441

I disagree with the 45 second mute time, it's annoying as a T to wait for CT's to finish circlejerking in armory and give orders only when their grace period is over. Having a shorter mute time encourages them to stop taking their time and actually get the round going. A proper CT team can get out of armory, issue orders, and open cells within 20 seconds. Granted, that's without retard CT's, but a 45 second round start time is still far too long.

Everything else looks stellar tho!

The 45 second time is so that the impatient Prisoners aren't screaming over Guards while the orders are being given(hence not allowing the CT's to give their orders at all). It causes tons of issues and often results in half the team running off to bumfuck nowhere and as often as the issue is.. it was a complete necessary change.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2342

The 45 second time is so that the impatient Prisoners aren't screaming over Guards while the orders are being given(hence not allowing the CT's to give their orders at all). It causes tons of issues and often results in half the team running off to bumfuck nowhere and as often as the issue is.. it was a complete necessary change.

What I meant to say was that regardless of how long the mute time will be, I think that ct's will always wait until t's are fucking around on the mic before realizing they have to give orders. :p. I'm aware of the hell T's cause.

• Content Count:  4441

What I meant to say was that regardless of how long the mute time will be, I think that ct's will always wait until t's are fucking around on the mic before realizing they have to give orders. :p. I'm aware of the hell T's cause.

Yeah that is actually a good point. I guess it's something we'll have to see as it's implemented in the following few weeks. As far as it's gone it honestly goes both ways depending on who is on CT so I can't quite tell yet.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2589

No plans to lower the start of round mute time. Lowering the mute time won't encourage CTs to give orders quicker. As it currently stands, CTs will usually finish whatever conversation they were already having when the round ended, or they'll make some remarks to something said previously or that happened the round before. With the start of round mute at 30 seconds, we already had CTs not getting around to giving orders until that 30 second mark was almost there and often I'd see CTs just end up ordering "all ts off mic" right after the 30 second mute. An additional 15 seconds is more than enough for them to get the orders off, but isn't too terribly long to wait as a T.

• Content Count:  2262

The logic that removing Full Freedays has any correlation to T's rebelling or CT's camping one ways is fucking absurd.

The difference with full freeday is that, in full freeday, CTs will delay secret/one way since start of the round and Ts just need to walk into the armory. Almost every day was freeday. What was the point of jail break mode when it acts like base defender simulator. I did not completely against the freeday order. Freeday in an area may remain as Cts would have to watch over them. Even if they aren't, admins can still punish them or teleport them. Cts will claims they are enforcing order as they gives full freeday and proceed to sit in one of the safest place in the map. This is not fucking absurd when jb starting to lose it's appealing and the thrill of rebelling.

I know people always call use t order to get freeday but if T order will be punishable by the CT, i don't see a reason for it not to be removed.

Reply to Thread