Increase slots on JB?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Increase slots on JB?

• Yes, a few more slots
    • Yes, 5+ more slots
    • Leave it where it is

Slot increase

• Content Count:  2589

Gonna withhold publicly posting my stance on this a little longer to let people post their thoughts first, but all I will say is that I have been considering flat out adding a rule about T orders, and IF there ever was a slot increase, i would without a doubt ban T orders. Just something to possibly keep in mind as I think that might have an impact on the quality of the server regardless of slot increase or not.

• Content Count:  288

I think we need add 2 more slot.I hate when im out of the server and said 'due slot reservation' in the middle of the game.Some of the new player wanted to join our server but we need more slot for more player to come our server and have fun.If JB more slot,new player will come our server and invite their friend come here and play together.More Slot,More Player and have fun.

• Content Count:  194

I really don't think another 2 or 3 slots is going to be the end of mankind others on this thread are making it out to be, Jailbreak always has been and always will be chaotic with a full server. I really don't see more slots as 2 more people coming to freekill and mic spam making it worse for everyone imo it's 2 more regulars that don't get kicked when an admin wants to join. It really wouldn't be all that bad increasing to 26-28 but that really would be as far as I would go.

• Content Count:  1403

I really don't think another 2 or 3 slots is going to be the end of mankind others on this thread are making it out to be, Jailbreak always has been and always will be chaotic with a full server. I really don't see more slots as 2 more people coming to freekill and mic spam making it worse for everyone imo it's 2 more regulars that don't get kicked when an admin wants to join. It really wouldn't be all that bad increasing to 26-28 but that really would be as far as I would go.

I agree with @Sheriff Narwhal on this now that I revaluate the situation, if we add a few slots to the server I don't think it will cause anymore "cancerous" problems that already occur on the server. With more slots those who don't have sub will be able to join because it won't be full and it is generally appealing to see a lot of slots available on custom servers.

Gonna withhold publicly posting my stance on this a little longer to let people post their thoughts first, but all I will say is that I have been considering flat out adding a rule about T orders, and IF there ever was a slot increase, i would without a doubt ban T orders. Just something to possibly keep in mind as I think that might have an impact on the quality of the server regardless of slot increase or not.

What @Goku stated changed my opinion entirely, as of now when the server is full and there are good rebelling players on T side it is very hard to manage the jail while Ts are giving "T orders". If this rule is implemented the CTs will have more control over their prisoners. Which will overall reduce the amount of FK because Ts could get confused by the T orders.

Example.

Ct says - All Ts go to pool be in water.

T says - All Ts have a free day!!

"New player then thinks (Oh, I have a free day time to go disco to get that pistol)"

-immediately gets shot for disobeying orders

-T calls free shot and tries to go to medic

-CT thinks he is disobeying and decides to kill him

-T then thinks he was free killed and wants him to slay

This is just a simple occurrence that I see happen often when I am on the server while Ts give out false information. Even I tend to follow T orders by accident sometimes due to my lack of playtime on JB.

I understand that when you speak at the bottom left it is color coated but I usually am not focused on who is talking 24/7.

Also since I changed my opinion I guess my vote is now invalid in the poll.

Edited by Four

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.