? servers

? players online

[Scrim] Change warm up map to aim_redline or some rifle map

• Content Count:  701

Been thinking about it for a while since it seems like a lot of people dislike aim_p2000.

I found that for scrim warming up on pistol really doesn't help as much as an ak/m4 map would. Of course that's a personal opinion but I was wondering if it would be possible to change it.

The two maps that come to my mind would be either aim_redline or aim_map but any ak/m4 combo map would be great.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  6759

People had problems joining on aim_redline which is why I removed it from the warmup rotation a long time ago. I'll look into adding corticera or some other map

@Delirium I asked you a few days are you sure all talk isn't on because warmup config show its enabled but you never responded. On top of that, I haven't seen any problems with all talk not being on during warm up since I was on scrim yesterday and both teams were talking just fine

• Content Count:  5375

People had problems joining on aim_redline which is why I removed it from the warmup rotation a long time ago. I'll look into adding corticera or some other map

@Delirium I asked you a few days are you sure all talk isn't on because warmup config show its enabled but you never responded. On top of that, I haven't seen any problems with all talk not being on during warm up since I was on scrim yesterday and both teams were talking just fine

My bad, guess I didn't see the message. It's certainly a possibility, but it turns off every time I switch it from p2000 to redline :|

• Content Count:  2579

Aim_redline must'nt be the problem. Everyone has problems with maps since "they don't have the same name" easily fixablr by deleting current map.

I'd be up for this since im getting tired of p2ks.

Aim_redline must'nt be the problem. Everyone has problems with maps since "they don't have the same name" easily fixablr by deleting current map.

I'd be up for this since im getting tired of p2ks.

Wasnt just an error downloading + it was super laggy for people so yeah.

I'm aware of what people have to do to fix their map problems pls.

Warmup Maps List:

aim_p2000

aim_map

awp_imbarena

aim_crazyjump_go

aim_ak-colt

Edited by Black Rain

Do we need an admin to switch the maps or is there a way for anyone to choose?

It gets randomly chosen when you guys have warmup maps enabled in settings and confirm the setup. I also changed some rates on the server so feel free to pm me on steam if they're bad or they got better

• Like 1

Reply to Thread