? servers

? players online

New Idea

• Content Count:  1

Ive played the zombie escape server for a while. There were no rewards for playing for a long time. We should have player upgrades that the player gets when the player has more points that are used in the ranking system.

For example- You can change

500 points- .1 second faster reloading,

1000 points- 1 more bullet in the clip,

1500 points 1 more health,

2000 points- zombie moves a bit faster

2500 points - zombie takes 5% less knock back

3000 points- humans jump 5% higher

3500 points .1 second faster reloading

etc

Positives- players will have fun for grinding the server with all these new updates.

New players will want to grind the game and be like the upgraded people.

Negatives- People will abuse the system and just feed points off each other

Might be hard to set up

High ranked players will have all the upgrades and will pull away from others because the upgrades made them different from each other.

If this idea gets implemented into the fun zombie escape servers, I would like to have some say into what goes into the game for this plug in only.

Here is my steam ID, be sure to add me and MSG me anything

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090777532/

:)

• Like 2

• Content Count:  5055

Not really liking this idea tbh. With the way each map is, the wide variety of player skill level, and the balance between the humans and zombies, having an upgrade system like this would most likely mess up the balance between each team. Also, the players who play a lot and are really good at the game mode would have a far better advantage than newer or unexperienced players.

• Content Count:  6242

I am not sure this would be a good idea for us unless we did a reset or have them "timed" buffs. If we did timed buffs, probably would want to reduce the cost then. My thought is that the longer we have it running more and more people would be come really over powered and would ruin the gameplay.

• Content Count:  363

We could just make it linked to how many grenades/molotovs a player can obtain in one round.

Like we can have a separate menu like !grenades where you can get a menu to obtain grenades/molotovs if you played on the server more. Say, you have a total of 50 hours on the server, you would get 1 additional grenade plus the ones you already bought at spawn. At 200 hours you would get 2 grenades to buy. And maybe cap it at 500 hours and you get 3 extra grenades plus the one at spawn.

Would allow the regulars to carry a little bit harder and it should compensate for the grenades that new people don't use. Like I've probably picked up 4 grenades a round on Skyrim from people dying and it certainly benefited the team more if a person knows how to use it effectively given the knock back and slow.

• Content Count:  954

No, no please, god no, please, holy shit no, fuck no, goddammit no.

This turns ZE from a game of "Let's all learn the map and get skilled and beat it together" into a game of "Let's wait for the 5 people who play ZE all day to get on and have guaranteed free wins every single round"

• Content Count:  363

Let's wait for the 5 people who play ZE all day to get on and have guaranteed free wins every single round"

I mean this has really what ZE has evolved into nowadays as item usage basically changes the outcome of games if they are bad or good. TBH, we don't have that many people that play on the server regularly that are new. The trend I'm seeing rn is basically 1-2 new regulars every 2 weeks popping up. Even then, maps are won because regulars know the map well and can carry a team that doesn't know a map that well. When will we ever see a random stranger pickup ultima on mako and use it perfectly 15 seconds after the door trigger or know when its acceptable to use an early or late ultima. And when will we ever see a random picking up items in skyrim and using them perfectly such as archmage and daedric combo to prevent dragonpriest from killing the entire team. Regulars are needed to beat maps and we do see the wait for the people that play ZE all day to carry a team almost everyday now. This is just a suggestion to take the weight off of some regulars that do play a lot and are dealt with the frustration with having a clueless team.

• Content Count:  3401

No, no please, god no, please, holy shit no, fuck no, goddammit no.

This turns ZE from a game of "Let's all learn the map and get skilled and beat it together" into a game of "Let's wait for the 5 people who play ZE all day to get on and have guaranteed free wins every single round"

There's a reason GFL and mapedores are populated 24/7.

• Content Count:  954

words

I'm going to run through a few hypotheticals with you.

1: A group of players who has played a ton of ZE on other servers comes to SG, and they know the maps extremely well, they don't have the upgrades that the people who play on SG have so they end up getting left behind and run over by the zombies.

2: 5 people who are good at zombie get put on zombie and literally can not touch the humans even one little bit because they don't have the proper upgrades

3: Teams with absolutely no coordination and no skill at playing ZE can beat frostdrake first try simply because they play on the server a bunch

RPG-style upgrades absolutely ruin ZE. It can not work when attempting to treat the gamemode seriously. If we had a secondary server, or a ZM server, then yes, I've seen fun RPGmod ZM servers, but that's a different gamemode, and it's something people just fuck around with. And if we even think about implementing this seriously, we might as well delete "Maps SG has beaten" because we can't claim to beat any map when we're carried by upgrades.

There's a reason GFL and mapedores are populated 24/7.

Not sure what server you're talking about, but last time I played GFL's CSGO ZE they didn't have any RPG style upgrades.

• Content Count:  3401

@Black Rain @Vick @BloodyKiller @Console @Inception @Hydreigon @Crawfish

Not sure what server you're talking about, but last time I played GFL's CSGO ZE they didn't have any RPG style upgrades.

Ok but MAPEADORES have '

• Tag Supporter chatting
  • GMAN model with possibility to get the color you want (anytime), plus another model.
  • Human without damage by fall, with more life and leap (more than VIPs).
  • Pack of the first season of sprays , contributed by the community.
  • Possibility to put yourself in the third person (fast access! Firstp and! Thirdp)
  • System Tracers (adds a laser to shoot) Command! Tracers
  • System Trails (effect by launching a Granada) Command! Trails
  • Select any official CS model: GO

No matter what anyone thinks of adding extra boosts for regulars/subscribers, it helps bring people in. Even giving people with a certain amount of points boosts will bring people because they like the grind and reward.

For reference to anyone who isn't familiar with the zombie escape community, MAPEADORES is the second most popular ZE server and the most popular in Europe.

Even VIPs (VIPs are people with a certain amount of playtime) have all of this:

VIP BRONCE:

- Required: 50 Hour Plays.

TAG [VIP-BRONCE]

RED SPECIAL HUMAN SKIN

SKIN ZOMBIE VIP

DAMAGE DAMAGE OFF

VIP SILVER:

- Required: 150 Hours Plays.

TAG [VIP-SILVER]

GRAY SPECIAL HUMAN SKIN

SKIN ZOMBIE VIP