? servers

? players online

Story Time Contest 2!

• Content Count:  5055

CIEInrh.png

DrqYZ7E.png

Hello fellow Steam-Gamers and welcome to the second story time contest! Since the holidays are a few weeks away, I decided to start early and do another story time contest for the holiday spirit. The rules are simple: I give you one or more theme(s) and based on the theme(s) each person creates a creative and well thought out story for me to read. The best 3 stories will win some nice prizes from yours truly (no weeb stuff this time sadly). Please read the information below in order to enter the contest.

THEME:

CHRISTMAS, WINTER HOLIDAYS

RULES:

1. Your story must be centered on the pre-selected theme. If you go off topic your story will be disqualified.

2. If there is more than one theme, you may either pick one or incorporate all of them into your story.

3. You must create a title for your story.

4. Your story must be a minimum of 250 words. A story that contains less than 250 words will be automatically disqualified.

5. Make sure you follow the forum rules.

6. Be creative, use your imagination, and have lots of fun! :)

PRIZES:

First Place: $50 Steam Credit, AK-47 Redline (FT), StatTrak P90 Chopper (FN), Sawed-Off Wasteland Princess (FT), a copy of Killing Floor 1, and a forum award

Second Place: $25 Steam Credit, P250 Asiimov (FT), P90 Shapewood (FT), AWP Safari Mesh (BS), Gamma 2 Case + Key, and a forum award

Third Place: $15 Steam Credit, G3SG1 Flux (BS), P90 Grim (FT), Glock-18 Ironwork (FT), 10 random CSGO cases, and a forum award

PARTICIPANTS:

@Rye

@kitteh

@Four

@Kitti

@jenni (via PM)

@shadow abyss (via PM)

@Exk

@FunkyFingers

@bb_pls

@LampShade

@shoiep

@Wooper

@Solid Steak

DEADLINE:

Friday, December 16th

*WINNERS HAVE BEEN POSTED HERE*

Have fun and may the best story win!

BLNj6tP.png

• Like 17
Edited by Leon Mordecai

• Content Count:  5055

Does it have to relate to the SG community, or can we we do whatever we like?

Edit : And if I write a 1,000-4,000 word story, is someone actually going to read it?

You can make it related to S-G so long as you involve something about christmas and/or the winter holidays.

I mean certain people have written more or less that much *cough @Minus cough* but I don't mind since I have plenty of time.

Also shout out to @Carter for donating a copy of Killing Floor 1, a P90 Shapewood (FT), and a P250 Asiimov (FT) as prizes for the contest :love:

• Like 1
Edited by Leon Mordecai

• Content Count:  788

Allow me to be one of the first entries. It's over 1000 words.

Santa's last stand

It was Christmas Eve, a boy, a little boy by the name of Freddy sits on his bed, as still as a mouse, staring up at the dark ceiling. His nightlight illuminates the room with bits of stars and snowflakes all over the walls and ceiling. Little Freddy has been a good christian boy like his mother told him to be, so he could get the best gifts from Santa this year. Freddy finally getting over his anxiousness, finally begins to pass in to a deep sleep for the morning. When only seconds later his eyes spring open to what sounds like something crashing in to the snow in his backyard.

He jumps out of bed and runs over to the window and looks out it to see blood all over the snow, and what appears to be a crashed sleigh in his backyard, with dead reindeer and some still alive with broken limbs scattered among the yard. Out of the corner of his eye he sees a scruffy looking man in a red hat and a butt load of guns slung over his shoulder. Little Freddy runs to his door and as soon as he touches the handle there's a loud bang downstairs and what appears to be the sound of a large man crashing in to his dining room table through the back door.

Little Freddy is terrified, he creeps down the stairs to a point where he is able to peek in to the dining room. Before him, stumbling through the kitchen is a large man in beat up dirty red clothing, with trims of white, all over his whole body. He has a scruffy white beard which has sprinkles of dirt in it as well. There is a wrap of a variety of weapons on the floor, ranging from a Desert Eagle, all the way up to an AK-47. Freddy takes one more step down the staircase, only to make a loud creak and he freezes instantly. The man stops in his tracks and his head snaps right over to Freddy, making eye contact with him.

The man grabs the nearest gun being a Desert Eagle and quickly paces over to Freddy, he points the gun right at Freddy's head, the gun being so large it's the same size as Freddy's head. There is silence. It is quickly broken with the words;

"Freddy!" the large man bellows.

Before Freddy gets to reply, there is the screeching of tires outside, with flashing red and blue lights. The man gets down to Freddy's eye level and speaks once again;

"Okay Freddy listen, it's me, Santa. These men outside have been after me for years for breaking and entering over 24 million different homes and they finally caught me tonight. This is the night where we stand and fight, are you ready Freddy?!" Santa yells encouragingly.

Freddy quickly shakes his head no, clearly terrified.

"Great, here take this to defend yourself." Santa says as he passes the desert eagle over to Freddy.

Santa walks back to the kitchen and arms himself with a large variety of weapons and grenades. The door is kicked in with multiple police officers charging through the door. Freddy in panic runs back upstairs and drops the pistol on the staircase. When the pistol makes impact it fires, striking the entry officer square the in skull killing him instantly, being the first gunshot of the fire fight that is about to take place.

Santa cocks his AK-47 and unloads the first clip in to the doorway, dropping 4 different officers as they make their way through the door before hiding behind the wall to unload another. A helicopter above drops down a rope, letting 6 soldiers drop down on to the roof loaded with assault rifles. One drops down the chimney, only to be met with a single bullet from Santa's glock, straight in to his skull. With that he turns with AK in hand and sprays down a passing soldier.

Santa makes a dash from the kitchen to behind the couch in the living room, being clipped by a bullet in the shoulder and he brushes it off like it's nothing. Gunfire is being thrown over head when he grabs a flashbang and lightly tosses it above his head and he looks down. On explosion Santa pops up from behind the couch with an auto shotgun, and with 4 shots he takes down 4 more soldiers who are completely blind from the flashbang.

He lifts the couch and tosses it in to the air and runs back to the kitchen, the couch taking most of the bullets coming from outside the house where he blows away another soldier with his shotgun in the kitchen. Santa wraps a C4 into a gift box, and waits patiently. He hears a lot of footsteps coming from the dining room to his right.

"Merry Christmas mother fuckers." Santa exclaims sliding the package across the floor and detonating it, sending 2 soldiers in to the wall and blowing another one in to smitherines. Using the smoke from the explosion as cover, Santa dashes through it and makes a run for it upstairs, carrying one last weapon with him that he found on the stair case, his signature desert eagle.

Santa barges in to Freddy's room, desert eagle in hand. There lies Freddy in the corner, hiding, absolutely terrified for what is about to happen. Breathing heavily, Santa makes his way over to Freddy, covered in blood, dirt, and ash.

"Freddy, no matter what happens, I just want you to kn-" he says before being interrupted by the sound of a helicopter reaching level with the window. Multiple footsteps are running upstairs. A man with a sniper rifle sits on the side of the helicopter and fires, ripping Santa's head clean off his torso, and in to Freddy's lap. Blood spurts like a volcano out of the top of the torso, drenching Freddy in it as he holds this cold dead head.

Police barge in to the room guns high searching the room. They find Santa's dead body, and barely make out Freddy as he almost seems to blend in with the blood all over the walls. Flashlights shine everywhere blinding Freddy but he doesn't care, he had just lived, Santa's last stand.

Edited by Rye

• Content Count:  501

You can make it related to S-G so long as you involve something about christmas and/or the winter holidays.

I mean certain people have written more or less that much *cough @Minus cough* but I don't mind since I have plenty of time.

Also shout out to @Carter for donating a copy of Killing Floor 1 and a P90 Shapewood (FT) as prizes for the contest :love:

Ok, count me in then :)

• Content Count:  418

Does it have to relate to the SG community, or can we we do whatever we like?

Edit : And if I write a 1,000-4,000 word story, is someone actually going to read it?

What Leon will do, though, is torture you about it. IT WAS ONLY 3K.

• Content Count:  163

BOY OH BOY ITS CHRISTMAS. YE BOI.

I like Turkey. Turkey is good for christmas. Christmas is good for your health. Health has 5 letters. First aid. Aid is realted to health. Aid has 3 letters. 3 letters means 3 sides. Triangle. Illuminati is working with Santa? Health = Good times for Christmas.

Lizard men have been around for years. Hillary is celebrating Christmas. Christmas is one of the most celebrated holidays. Lizards celebrate? Hillary does and she's a lizard. So yes. Lizards celebrate christmas. They probably eat rats though.

Slenderman is in the forest when it snows. It is darker during winter. Winter is when Christmas is. Slender is during Christmas. Slender hunts for children. Old Santa used to send Children to hell. Coincidence? I think not. Santa and Slender are best buddies. Confirmed. (Look at picture : http://img15.deviantart.net/dc7b/i/2012/355/8/d/slender_santa_by_marsminer-d5or8xk.jpg) This is rare sighting of Slender during Christmas. He is dressed as Santa. Confirmed buddies.

Pepe cannot celebrate Christmas. He is a frog. Frog = Hybernate. Exactly. No Pepe. Fuck off Pepe.

Santa gives presents. Leon and Carter also give presents. Leon is a weeb. Leon will give weeb presents. Expect the $50 coupon to be for Sakura SwimClub. Carter approves. Carter likes similar games. So... Leon and Carter actually = Santa and Slender?

Please help. Christmas is in trouble. Many bad memes and people are around. We need to save the world. Give info on Leon and Carter. Need to find truth. Life depends on it. Please. Or we will all get cancer and die before Christmas arrives.

• Content Count:  1403

Trouble in Terrorist Town (Winter Edition)

The sky is laden with dark clouds and the land is buried under a blanket of pale, gray snow. The ground, the streams, and the lakes are frozen and the whole world is eerily quiet and still. It’s the perfect day for mayhem to occur. One by one the fellow innocent bystanders scurry across the snow filled town looking for anything suspicious. Suddenly the people of the town here gunshots to the south, now the hunt begins. The townsmen now have an idea where the filthy traitor is located. The people of the SG village begin to gear up, and start to head the in the way of the gunshots.

"The traitor has to be around here somewhere" Says the Detective.

The dark clouds begin to let out a massive hail storm, the innocent run indoors before they get impaled by the gigantic hail. Although the traitor has yet to be found the detective decides there is no time to rest. With his handy dandy armor helmet & vest he continues his hunt. His vision is quite blurred from all of the hail and snow falling all around him.

He says to himself "I can't let another one of my citizens parish"

In the distance an innocent yells "I found a body, we need you to inspect it"

"I'm on my way" Shouts the detective

By the time the detective makes his way to the scene, he discovers there are now two bodies.

*The detective thinks to himself* Could he have been the traitor? or possibly he died along with his buddy?

He begins to inspect the bodies, and discovers a hidden C4 underneath all of the snow! The detective quickly pulls out his defuser and begins to contemplate on which wire to cut. He only has a few seconds before it explodes. The hail finally stopped but the snow began to fall much faster. He finally decides on which wire to cut.

*The detective cuts wire 3*

BOOM!

An innocent bystander found *the detective* who has parished by the C4...

It is now down to only a few more innocents left and the traitor is still on the move. They begin to panic, the detective is dead, they have lost all hope. Until the snow finally begin to clear up and everyones vision is back to normal. The innocents group together but can't trust anyone now that the detective is dead. Each one of them have a gun pointed at one anothers head.

"Shoot, I dare you!" Says Tom

"I'm not going to RDM you, that wou.." Says Jerry

Before (Innocent) Jerry could finish his sentence he was shot in the head! Tom inspects the body and found out he was an innocent. Tom begins to run and hide behind a wall full of bullet holes. He begins to crouch down into a pile of snow and wait out the timer.

*25 SECONDS REMAIN*

Tom heard multiple gunshots and is positive that he is last alive. While covered in blood he is cowering in the pile of snow. He hears footsteps... he knows the traitor is close. He tries to burry is entire body in the snow... but it's to late. The traitor has spotted him.

"I need these sick karma gainz" Says the traitor

"Oh please nooooooo" Yells Tom (The innocent bystander)

"What is your final request?" Questions the traitor

"GG" says tom as he smirks

The timer runs out.... THE INNOCENT WIN

Once the traitor realize that he delayed to long he rage quit, the innocent are back and celebrate.

Building snow men, having snowball fights, hosting ice sculpture contests, etc.

Tom decides maybe it was the wrong choice of being a innocent.... :ninja:

The story was a bit all over the place but I could make a part 2. I'm still deciding if I want to or not.

• Like 1
Edited by Four

Reply to Thread