? servers

? players online

any fellow Warframe addicts?

• Content Count:  418

it just takes a while to feel OP lol, especially when it comes to making builds for primaries/secondaries. i've got several primaries that have 6 forma in them, the one shot damn near everything but it definitely takes a while to make a good build on a weapon

I've so far only used formas for building weapons that require them and in my dojo, I still feel OP.

• Content Count:  24

I've so far only used formas for building weapons that require them and in my dojo, I still feel OP.

at the moment i'm just like if i make a build with it that can one shot the lvl 80-100 sortie enemies then i just don't feel OP lol, things get pretty hectic in the sorties

I played it on Xbox with my friends back when it came out. It was really fun but I just haven't gotten back into it on PC cause I'd have to start over. Is it still populated?

with the release of the war within yea it seems really populated, especially if you get in the right clan. there are a lot of clans that average around 30+ active players on at any given time. stupid thing is though that there are some clans here and there that have MR requirements, but yea it's still really populated

• Content Count:  24

If I had a solid group of 4 I might want to get back into the game but otherwise grinding with randoms or alone is so boring.

i used to have a full premade squad i'd roll with in everything but they all went there own seperate ways in other clans. i agree it's def a lot more fun with a premade group over randoms/solo. but i gotta admit as well i've had a hell of a good time with randoms. some of the funniest stuff can happen with randoms

Reply to Thread