? servers

? players online

any fellow Warframe addicts?

• Content Count:  24

MR19, 500 hours in.... Xbox tho. I'm hoping that someday Microsoft and the DE will allow another account transfer so I can come to PC, cuz I don't wanna start over again.

understandable, i wouldn't want to start over either lol. MR17 here, almost 18

• Content Count:  1403

anyone else here play warframe or thought about playing it? i'm currently just over 1600 hrs in according to steam (860 Hrs on my in game warframe profile), more people to play with would be awesome :)

I had it on Xbox when it first came out, completed basically all the maps, had all the prime warframes. Then I decided to sell my Xbox and tried to start over but it just wasnt as fun.

I had it on Xbox when it first came out, completed basically all the maps, had all the prime warframes. Then I decided to sell my Xbox and tried to start over but it just wasnt as fun.

yeah starting over can be a bit of a drag, i tried to on PS4 when i still had mine and i couldn't get through the grind again, after having done so much on PC

have just over 100 hours on pc played on and off for 6 months but recently ive stopped it just got too grindy for me and I just dont feel powerful in the game any more unless i play missions way below my level. maybe im just doin something wrong lmao :larry:

it just takes a while to feel OP lol, especially when it comes to making builds for primaries/secondaries. i've got several primaries that have 6 forma in them, the one shot damn near everything but it definitely takes a while to make a good build on a weapon

Reply to Thread