? servers

? players online

Ratio fixing

• Content Count:  125

Ok, if this has been discussed in the past i apologize (i went back 2 pages at least :p )

There has to be a way to fix the constant ratio issues of ppl picking CT to where it's almost even #s ct/t. I remember playing on a server before (think it was in CS:S) where it would limit the # of CT's allowed per the # of people on the server. I feel something like this should be looked into to try and bring balance to the force...i mean to jailbreak.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2589

Not adding any sort of plugin at this time that limits who can and can't play CT. Whether that limit be due to ratio or playtime or any other reason. We try to keep the server as plain and vanilla as possible (with the exception of the store and skins).

As you likely know we prefer 1:2 ratio, but I'm fine with some slight variation of that. For example 9:15 isn't 1:2, but I prefer that to 8:16. And to my knowledge the ratio issues aren't so bad that it requires me to add some sort of plugin just to counter it. Usually have an admin or two on or at least available to come fix ratio.

• Content Count:  125

Can't you just call in admins and ask them to fix the ratios? Most of the time, i get called in to fix the ratio. Not really a big deal, IMO.

Why bother someone when there is the ability to automatically control this. As seen in Gokus post, they don't want to add a plugin for it so i'll accept that answer.

• Content Count:  1154

Why bother someone when there is the ability to automatically control this. As seen in Gokus post, they don't want to add a plugin for it so i'll accept that answer.

I don't think it should be considered a bother if you're asking help from an admin, someone who agreed to help out the communinty in any way that they can.

but that's just me.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.