? servers

? players online

Invisable ladders

• Content Count:  2589

The last time any ruling was made was by Wawa IIRC. For the most part the answer to this question can be found via this rule:

Rebelling is when a prisoner performs one of the following actions:

• Enters a KOS zone (Catwalks, Teleporters, Armory, Vents, Invisible Walls/Objects, Secrets)

I have never personally been fond of the use of the word "secret" and official standing aside, I personally think it is better to treat each ladder situationally. Personally I'm more in favor of treating the invisible ladders the same as any other ladder, meaning it being KOS depends on what it is connected to. Again, that isn't the official rule, just something I'm more in favor of. I'd like to hear what some of yall's thoughts on that would be before making an official stance.

• Content Count:  290

The last time any ruling was made was by Wawa IIRC. For the most part the answer to this question can be found via this rule:

I have never personally been fond of the use of the word "secret" and official standing aside, I personally think it is better to treat each ladder situationally. Personally I'm more in favor of treating the invisible ladders the same as any other ladder, meaning it being KOS depends on what it is connected to. Again, that isn't the official rule, just something I'm more in favor of. I'd like to hear what some of yall's thoughts on that would be before making an official stance.

Tekkit is mainly refering too the ladder to top of cells on razor

Tekkit is mainly refering too the ladder to top of cells on razor

Which I see no reason for that ladder to be KOS. Which is why I'm bringing up the idea of making the official ruling on invisible ladders to be the exact same as all other ladders. If they are part of whatever they are connected to.

• Content Count:  2262

there is 3 option.

1. Treat all invisible ladder as kos, because you won't know if there is a ladder until you test it yourself or saw someone did it, simple as that.

2. All invisible ladder are not KOS unless it lead to primaries (vipinthemix) or armory.

3. None of the invisible ladder are kos. Because they are meant for people to climb and almost everyone knows where they are.

might as well make a poll for it

2. All invisible ladder are not KOS unless it lead to primaries (vipinthemix) or armory.

This is exactly what I'm bringing up. I'm leaning towards essentially saying whether or not the ladder is invisible is irrelevant and it being KOS follows the same ruling as all other ladders, which is they are KOS if they are connected to/lead to a KOS area.

I'm not worried about making a poll, the only reason I haven't just flat out made that ruling is I'm interested in getting some feedback regarding that rule idea.

Reply to Thread