? servers

? players online

5 hour CT rule

• Content Count:  179

Hi, im getting really fetup with all the freekillers who come on just to spray every one down. Just random people who feel the need to go on a kill fest and kill every single t. I dont remember which server this was, but there was this thing where it required you to have 5 hours on the server before allowing you to play on CT. I think this would really help on jailbreak. Not only would it stop the randoms who come on just to freekill. It would also give new players a chance to learn the rules before playing CT. This would erase a ton of problems with jailbreak. It would certainly be a relief to Admins as well. I also dont think 5 hours is too crazy.

• Content Count:  2589

okey i guess

There's likely a few other responses of mine that actually give a detailed answer (I've honestly lost track of them since this is a common topic) but essentially we try to keep the server as vanilla as possible. That's why you don't see many plugins on the server.

I also don't like the idea of restricting who can play CT anyway. It's completely possible someone might play a lot of jailbreak on another server, join ours and want to play CT but they can't because of the restriction and now we potentially lose a player. People that join just to freekill will find a way to break the rules no matter what. And if they do join just to freekill, they'll be banned quickly anyway.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  179

can we please rethink this, in the past 20 mins jailbreak has experienced 4 randoms coming on the server to mass freekill. 2 of them left and the admins cant ban them. yes, we can make player reports, and yes we can call admins, but its not always possible, and its the constant traffic of freekillers coming in that is hindering the jailbreak experience.

• Like 2
Edited by SkinnyDips

• Content Count:  890

can we please rethink this, in the past 20 mins jailbreak has experienced 4 randoms coming on the server to mass freekill. 2 of them left and the admins cant ban them. yes, we can make player reports, and yes we can call admins, but its not always possible, and its the constant traffic of freekillers coming in that is hindering the jailbreak experience.

I would not mind a CT requirement. It takes a little bit to upload a video and make a player complaint, or maybe there isn't an admin always on to get to the freekiller right away, thats atleast 2 rounds he can just kill everyone. I do not see someone staying for 5 hours just to mass freekill though.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2589

Q- Can we have (insert plugin or restriction) on who plays CT?

A-

No. We prefer to keep the server as vanilla as possible, and I do not like the idea of any form of restriction (such as a quiz or play time), or plugin that restricts who can or can not play CT. Often times the best way to learn CT, is to play CT. Granted a brand new person shouldn't be playing CT, but you'll sometimes have players with more than enough jail break experience, that might just be new to our server. If someone is causing issues on CT, get an admin on to move them if need be.

Again, no. And this is not an idea I'll rethink my stance on anytime soon. I do not like any rule or plugin that limits who can play CT. If some asshat is going to come on just to freekill, don't you think he'll break some other rule instead? Not to mention, as I said in the FAQ, we'll often have players join that have more than enough jailbreak experience, just not on our server.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.